Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hobie Beach gathering Saturday night July 7th

meng

Hey, three dj's are setting up turntables and sound system on Hobie Beach(the north side facing downtown). Feel free to pass by. The music is going to be progressive house and trance, a little bit of breakbeats, and a little bit of drum and bass. We've had this event 4 times before with no problems from the police. All the cops ask is that you bring cans instead of bottles if you are going to drink.

The event will begin at around 8PM. It would be a good place to start the night off if you're headed to Space later on that night.

PEACE

thanks for the FYI

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

"To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side!"

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

some more information on this event:

It's free so no worries about $$$$$. We've had this party 4 times already since January and we've had no problems with the cops. The people that go are very cool and chill. No fights or bad attitudes have ever been an issue. Remeber that the location is Hobie Beach on Key Biscayne....the NORTH side facing downtown. For those of you who don't know, Hobie Beach is the beach on the side of the causeway when you're going to Key Biscayne after you pay the toll.

We usually start at around 8PM and go until 3AM or later if people are still there.

We'll have a keg(or two). Otherwise bring your own cans please(no bottles, no problem according to police).

We have three very good dj's taking turns rotating one hour sets each. The dj's are DJ meng(me). I spin progressive house/trance very similar to the songs you may hear John Digweed or Sasha spin. If you liked the vibe that Digweed had at Space, then I think you'll enjoy my set. The second dj is DJFX who has a weekly set at http://www.thewomb.com Saturday nights from 6-8PM. He spins a variety of styles ranging from progressive house and trance, breakbeats, and a little drum and bass. The third DJ is DJ Rippa who spins some nasty drum and bass.

Considering that we've been successfukl with these Hobie Beach parties in the past, I think you guys should come and at least check it out. This could easily become a good habit for everyone's entertainment. Help us out and come support the dj's and have a good time. Like I said, if you're headed to Space Saturday night, you may want to pass by Hobie Beach first.

PEACE

Archived