Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: The Hog

mrmatas2277

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

Hog tried to fight one last year but no sorry.

why you getting one.

you know those dogs go for $1500 and they are almost the same dog as a pitt.

dude the way you talk about your dog, you'd think he has the blood line of muhammad ali :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

dude the way you talk about your dog, you'd think he has the blood line of muhammad ali :laugh:

I said he tried to fight one DICK HEAD

It was an all white dog at the beach where I built that house last year.

Have you ever actuall seen my dog in a fight??? NO'

'

SO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

get a Belgian Malinois

dogs are ruff. smart and can kill on command. alot of the police and DEA are starting to use these dogs because of thier drive and smarts.

I think this dog can take on any K9. I seen this dog jump 9 FT gates and rip a body bite suit.

KNP in holland have a bad way of trainning this breed.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

get a Belgian Malinois

dogs are ruff. smart and can kill on command. alot of the police and DEA are starting to use these dogs because of thier drive and smarts.

I think this dog can take on any K9. I seen this dog jump 9 FT gates and rip a body bite suit.

KNP in holland have a bad way of trainning this breed.

HOG can jump 10 ft......... well he has got the ball at 9'7'' many time and he can go up more.

your right most cops stopped using german shepard and now use the malinois. They are very close to being to same dog but the german shepards have bad health problems like hip and back problems.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

didnt u tell me that his dog wets himself at the sound of other dogs barking on a TV show that u guys were watching?

when you get a dog bring it over.

Hog has actually pissed on a few male dogs. It's funny as hell but the owners always act pissed off for some reason.:laugh:

If your going to spend that much money on a dog I hope your getting a bitch so you can make money on the puppies.

A friend of mine in college got an old english masstif for $1300.

They have like 12 puppies in a litter. Subtract about $300 per pupp for shots and shit and thats $1000 * 12

$12,000 :eek: now that some fucking cash right there.

If your going to spend that much money on a dog I hope your getting a bitch so you can make money on the puppies.

A friend of mine in college got an old english masstif for $1300.

They have like 12 puppies in a litter. Subtract about $300 per pupp for shots and shit and thats $1000 * 12

$12,000 :eek: now that some fucking cash right there.

if u find "buyers" for my dog...if not i can whore off my male dog...Mrmatas' Dog Stud Service....:idea:

HOG can jump 10 ft......... well he has got the ball at 9'7'' many time and he can go up more.

your right most cops stopped using german shepard and now use the malinois. They are very close to being to same dog but the german shepards have bad health problems like hip and back problems.

Yeah. everything the shepard lacked they improved in this breed. I use to work for a private K9 interdiction firm in MIA Airport, I used to train the dogs for a alot of gov. and local departments.

Malinois have proven to me that its a work horse with high respects to their owners. I seen Malinois jump throw windows to get thier targets, I seen them take down a 275lbs - 6FT man in a bite suit. I also seen one break all its teeth by chewing on a streel bar.

Coral Gables has one the broke his K9 teeth chewing on rocks, and now has 4 implanted K9 made from alloy and platium steel.

when this dog comes for u at night all you see is sharp steel grill coming at u.

I'm just not to happy how they are trained and treated in Holland.