Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offical I HATE TEMPS THREAD

Originally posted by Kermzy

You know what? ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I want to know whats wrong w/the people who dislike Temps, you don't like it, that is fine, but whats the need to bash it, or especially Denny???? I don't hear the Temps faithful bashing any other place. Get a fuckin' hobby already, Temps sucks.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :blown: Blah, blah, blah, BLECK!:puke:

exactly.. get over it.. if you don't like it don't go!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect everyone's opinions and ideas. Don't like the hate and bashing...especially since you have other clubs nearby....but if that is the way you feel then go on with your bad self.

I DO HATE IT IF YOU MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE PLACE YOU SO BADLY HATE & BASH, AND THEN PROCEED TO TAKE UP ROOM AND OXYGEN. THEN I HAVE AN ISSUE!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, STAY OUT!! SIMPLE!!

I like Temps.....I also like MERGE, XS...but there are differences.....I can have a great time at all of them regardless. As far as I'm concerned great music, bartenders and crowd at all of them. Is the music off the hook banging each weekend....maybe / maybe not...I enjoy any of the places regardless.....if I dont like I leave.

If u hate a place...don't go to it. Back your shit up!!

For those hating who don't go to it already...great job...keep staying away. Its packed enough each weekend, your not needed.

Its not even that.....its a free board...everyone can express their opinions....just back them up!! If u dont like it...stay out. I'll respect you 100% for it.

I remember looking around...being tight...hot as hell...still making a good time out of it anyway....but saw HATERS in there this weekend. Why??? Why would u go if u hate it??

Same thing for MERGE....wasnt tight in there...but saw at least one person that bad mouths it....and where was that person? AT MERGE!!

Why would some hate it...go there...then bad mouth it?

This is an outisders opinion...yes Tempts was packed...at one point I lost my friends cause I got stuck in a tide of people and ended up by the front doors. And it took 45 minutes to wait in line for the ladies room BUT....I think the energy and vibe in there was UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I love Tempts for what it is... It's not all about the music or the scene or who's bigger than who...it's about fun. Isn't having fun the main reason to go out??

Originally posted by njbigtime

Great point there Gil. What is the point of this thread? If you dont like it, stay the fuck out. Nobody cares if you are there or not.

whats the point of a fucken message board? You say whatever the fuck you are thinking about and i was thinking i hate temps. :blown:

like many have said..its a messageboard...you express your opinions...otherwise whats it here for?

on that note my opinions are

a) I dont like Seaside for sole reason that people are not looking to hook up there (generally speaking). Instead they are there to flaunt their $5000 boob jobs, lipoed hips, trendy fashion-wear, etc. You all talk about the "vibe"..which is great...but please dont think that a DJ creates this. It is you guys who create the vibe..and God bless you...its a great thing. But contrary to that vibe is that people are looking to get into the music and lose out on the type of "vibe" that other towns experience...which is basically "hook up with the hottest guy or girl you can on any given night". I'm not saying i do that...but that is the "vibe" in other towns and i feel that type of "vibe" is lacking in Seaside and Ortley. For example...if I talked to 20 girls in belmar...guaranteed i could get 5 in bed that night, 8 to hook up with me in the club that night and 3 phone #'s. In Seaside...I'd be happy if I'd get 1 # from 1 girl. I'm sure you catch my drift.

B) I would never bash Denny because so many people obvious like his style....i personally have no opinion on him. I will say this...I dont believe Denny is the reason for the "Tempts vibe". It is you guys who go there and many DJ's could help to foster that vibe..not just Denny. For example...you all said there was a great vibe this weekend....yet most of you said Denny sucked this weekend. Point made

c) I agree with what people said...dont go if you dont like it. Hence why i never go to seaside and i always stay in belmar. But i still think people have the right to come on a message board and talk about their opinions....anybody who said this thread is rude is trying to be the CP Police.

Originally posted by carusomaas12

like many have said..its a messageboard...you express your opinions...otherwise whats it here for?

on that note my opinions are

a) I dont like Seaside for sole reason that people are not looking to hook up there (generally speaking). Instead they are there to flaunt their $5000 boob jobs, lipoed hips, trendy fashion-wear, etc. You all talk about the "vibe"..which is great...but please dont think that a DJ creates this. It is you guys who create the vibe..and God bless you...its a great thing. But contrary to that vibe is that people are looking to get into the music and lose out on the type of "vibe" that other towns experience...which is basically "hook up with the hottest guy or girl you can on any given night". I'm not saying i do that...but that is the "vibe" in other towns and i feel that type of "vibe" is lacking in Seaside and Ortley. For example...if I talked to 20 girls in belmar...guaranteed i could get 5 in bed that night, 8 to hook up with me in the club that night and 3 phone #'s. In Seaside...I'd be happy if I'd get 1 # from 1 girl. I'm sure you catch my drift.

B) I would never bash Denny because so many people obvious like his style....i personally have no opinion on him. I will say this...I dont believe Denny is the reason for the "Tempts vibe". It is you guys who go there and many DJ's could help to foster that vibe..not just Denny. For example...you all said there was a great vibe this weekend....yet most of you said Denny sucked this weekend. Point made

c) I agree with what people said...dont go if you dont like it. Hence why i never go to seaside and i always stay in belmar. But i still think people have the right to come on a message board and talk about their opinions....anybody who said this thread is rude is trying to be the CP Police.

word

Yeah Tempts is a good place is you like fake pretentious people, dirty whores, sweaty stubbly guys who can't even put their arms down to the side of their bodies, guys who dance like ballerinas, guys who flex in the mirror of the bathroom (how pathetic is that?), shitty music, no room to breathe, fights where the bouncers pummel the crowd (girls included) just to get to the fight, idiots who think throwing water at the end of the night is cool, etc.

There are some good points though....the energy in Tempts is unmatched by any club I've ever been to...and some of the girls are ridiculously hot.

Hmmmmmm the bad far outweighs the good. So all in all I think...TEMPTS SUCKS!!

SMOKEE

PS - don't bother with the "if you don't like it, don't go" CAUSE I DON'T GO!!!!

Originally posted by smokee

Yeah Tempts is a good place is you like fake pretentious people, dirty whores, sweaty stubbly guys who can't even put their arms down to the side of their bodies, guys who dance like ballerinas, guys who flex in the mirror of the bathroom (how pathetic is that?), shitty music, no room to breathe, fights where the bouncers pummel the crowd (girls included) just to get to the fight, idiots who think throwing water at the end of the night is cool, etc.

There are some good points though....the energy in Tempts is unmatched by any club I've ever been to...and some of the girls are ridiculously hot.

Hmmmmmm the bad far outweighs the good. So all in all I think...TEMPTS SUCKS!!

SMOKEE

PS - don't bother with the "if you don't like it, don't go" CAUSE I DON'T GO!!!!

Dude ur hilarious.. I am split on Tempts, I love it and I hate it. If it was a bitch I'd be breaking up and making up with her constantly. The overabundance of sweaty, prickly juiceheads, fake boobie blonde bitches and crackheads repulses me.. but as long as ur good and fucked up it's all good.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Now you are talking!!!!

I have two to cook up for Sunday...

Come fucking find me already at Surf or Tempts on Sunday so we can meet up...

I may have met you with Franky and the boyz... cannot remember...

Ya, A while back...

Blue and yellow label, can't beat it.

So when are we all meeting there?

notallthere is buying the first round!! :laugh:

Like I said...I respect people if they dont like it...and dont go....

its the ones that say they dont like it, hate Denny, etc...then go.

Different people....different tastes.....everything has something good and bad about it.......