Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offical I HATE TEMPS THREAD

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

So when are we all meeting there?

notallthere is buying the first round!! :laugh:

Like I said...I respect people if they dont like it...and dont go....

its the ones that say they dont like it, hate Denny, etc...then go.

Different people....different tastes.....everything has something good and bad about it.......

Ill be at temps next week

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

yeah and im sure that freestyle made surf club big in 90-93 but i dont wanna here it now at a club in 2003 :D

Why not? If TKA came out on stage in the middle of the night I guarentee most of the people in any club would go nutz.................legendary freestyle kings...........Would it hurt the night or create a memory?

Originally posted by stiffler

Why not? If TKA came out on stage in the middle of the night I guarentee most of the people in any club would go nutz.................legendary freestyle kings...........Would it hurt the night or create a memory?

I agree that would be cool... but not every week

Guest insurancejob

I luv my Tempts..... me sweat on girls smell good.... Denny play light stuff make me sing.... me gorilla..... no shirt bang bang on chest.....

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by smokee

Yeah Tempts is a good place is you like fake pretentious people, dirty whores, sweaty stubbly guys who can't even put their arms down to the side of their bodies, guys who dance like ballerinas, guys who flex in the mirror of the bathroom (how pathetic is that?), shitty music, no room to breathe, fights where the bouncers pummel the crowd (girls included) just to get to the fight, idiots who think throwing water at the end of the night is cool, etc.

There are some good points though....the energy in Tempts is unmatched by any club I've ever been to...and some of the girls are ridiculously hot.

Hmmmmmm the bad far outweighs the good. So all in all I think...TEMPTS SUCKS!!

SMOKEE

PS - don't bother with the "if you don't like it, don't go" CAUSE I DON'T GO!!!!

OH please! Like you could ever get lucky in the place.Temps has the best looking people at the shore.Hands down!Now run along,wanna be!