Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Social Security

I am currently unemployed since the beginning of April. I have gotten like four checks so far. Today I was suppose to get one, I open the enevolpe and there was no check:confused: I recieve a letter from unemployment stating I am not using the right social security number. The letter says it belongs to someone else, even though it is my number. It even give me a name of the other person, so now tomorrow I have to go to Social Security and prove it is me. Then I have to wait for them to write a check out, that I needed yesterday to pay some bills:mad: Who knows when this will happen.

Maybe with this we can get to the bottom of all the mysterious credit card charges on my CC. This sucks cause I was gonna help a friend out tomorrow with some work for some quick $ Shit I am so mad right now, and the worst part is I dont have any :bong: to calm me down:splat:

dang dood. sorry to hear about that mix up. Anytime you're dealing with a government agency, it's the red tape that can get to you. u just gotta deal with it and fix the s#it up.

on a side note, i just got some northern lights. wanna chill :smoke:

Ok well I went to SS today and I had to verify all the jobs I ever worked in my life. I was out in 10 minutes, nothing wrong there. So on to unployment, Someone there has me down for working at some job and just walking out and quitting. They even gave me a name of a guy who is using my SS #. I gave them every piece of paperwork they told me to bring, even got papers from SS. All the lady says is I will give it to the girl who wrote it out. I am like lady "I need this $$ for my car payment and rent" All she says is is you got to wait for the other lady "Who isnt here. So now I have to wait till THURSDAY for a phone call from someone at unemployment to call and do an interview. I complained saying this is all screwy cause I already got checks, I depend on this $ for my bills. She gave me the supervisors # and said to call her on Monday. But she also told me not to tell where I got it. :laugh: I told her "Dont worry cause I dont even know your name." I dont think she likes her boss. We will see on Monday what happens.

Also good lookin on the :smoke: I got some today (getting some Haze 2morrow) Yo if you ever want to come to Jersey and smoke or even meet up I am down for a smoke meetup. Just throw me a PM