Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Review

Slow Start packed in very nice.

Got busy around 1130 or so.

House inside with a nice crowd Hot girls/guys

Hip Hop area was empty

outside was jammin with the regae beats.

Over all a great night

Minus my embarassing fall but no one saw that why did I just post that oh well.

Plenty of hotties running around

cp in effetc Sandman Kelly Cools Rapture Krutch MissSF and the allmighty Hottie Kermzy nice talkin to ya hopefully I'll see ya soon. The offer still stands.;)

Had a great time...Glad I made it home in one piece.

See ya at merge!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Hip Hop area was empty

Over all a great night

cp in effetc Sandman Kelly Cools Rapture Krutch MissSF and the allmighty Hottie Kermzy nice talkin to ya hopefully I'll see ya soon. The offer still stands.;)

See ya at merge!!!!!!!

Nice talkin to you too, although, I'm a little foggy when it comes to this offer....yikes! Sandman, you're the sweetest!!! Me thinks I'm still a little drunk....

Originally posted by Kermzy

Nice talkin to you too, although, I'm a little foggy when it comes to this offer....yikes! Sandman, you're the sweetest!!! Me thinks I'm still a little drunk....

Thank You!!!! You look great when your not in sweat pants..lol

I enjoyed myself as well last night. Someone has to jump into the water in the outside patio....

As for the DJ....... I always say I won't bash djs but last night's music was just piss poor....... awful.......:laugh:

Hip Hop area was empty

Over all a great night

See ya at merge!!!!!!!

yes, very slow start...it was pretty empty all night, not even close to crowded...music was what it always is there, ok....everybody was either at tiki bar or home b/c they spent too much $$$ last wknd and not getting paid until today...

Originally posted by nootsy

Kos -

I saw your fallout bre. It was like you were sliding into first , except their was no first, only concrete. Nice job - I will see you at Merge Sat.

Who TF is Nootsy. Fucker you were there to witness the most embarasssing moment of my life. Consider your self lucky.

I guesss the mix of alcohol and the fucking kenneth cole open back shoes while running through the sprinklers...and whats the deal with the damn sprinklers on the damn walkway when the club is getting out. You think people wanna get wet. My friggin elbow is all cut up as well as the lump on my shin. Pure mess. It was great though.

Bon where were you bitch. People were asking for you all night. Wait a minute.....Nootsy isnt ant is it??

Yes Kos - its me and I saw you :eek: . I have to agree that was some stupid shit putting the sprinklers on - maybe you can sue. BTW just so everyone knows , kos was carrying a chick when he wiped it was hysterical .

i will see you at Merge

South Park was good last night, not great but good. The music wasn't so good, but the crowd was social and having the outdoors there was nice. Everyone seemed to be taking advantage of the fact that it wasn't raining.

Originally posted by nootsy

Yes Kos - its me and I saw you :eek: . I have to agree that was some stupid shit putting the sprinklers on - maybe you can sue. BTW just so everyone knows , kos was carrying a chick when he wiped it was hysterical .

i will see you at Merge

Yo my shoulder is fucked up.

My elbow and leg is all cut up. I have a lump on both shins. My hip is bruised. GREAT!! Wouldnt trade it for the worl

It was soooo embarassing.

Vanessa I guess thats not a good way to score points with the women. At least we shared a moment no matter how crappy tht moment was!!!!!! Thats going in the history books. Once again Im soooo sorry!!! See ya this weekend maybe we'll try it again!!!! Just kidding. Thanx for the show afterwards, at least you put me in a better mood:eek:

Booze Clogs spriklers running and a beautiful women in your arms is a bad combination.:laugh: :laugh:

Yo my shoulder is fucked up.

My elbow and leg is all cut up. I have a lump on both shins. My hip is bruised. GREAT!! Wouldnt trade it for the worl

It was soooo embarassing.

Vanessa I guess thats not a good way to score points with the women. At least we shared a moment no matter how crappy tht moment was!!!!!! Thats going in the history books. Once again Im soooo sorry!!! See ya this weekend maybe we'll try it again!!!! Just kidding. Thanx for the show afterwards, at least you put me in a better mood:eek:

Booze Clogs spriklers running and a beautiful women in your arms is a bad combination.:laugh: :laugh:

IM SO SORRY THAT YOUR ALL BRUISED, IM NOT THAT BAD, ITS OK DONT FEEL BAD IT WAS A VERY GOOD MOMENT WE SHARED TOGETHER, ILL SEE U THI WEEKEND BUT THERE NOT GONNA TRY THAT AGAIN!

Originally posted by vanessa

IM SO SORRY THAT YOUR ALL BRUISED, IM NOT THAT BAD, ITS OK DONT FEEL BAD IT WAS A VERY GOOD MOMENT WE SHARED TOGETHER, ILL SEE U THI WEEKEND BUT THERE NOT GONNA TRY THAT AGAIN!

So it was great seeing Richie and Anthony and have them burst out laughing at me. I was showing my "war wounds" all night. At least your ok.

Talk to ya soon babe!!!;)