Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg !!!!!! ...

vipnerd

Originally posted by thehog

now that is the best reason for all the Space bashing on CP. I guess there are alot of us out there that fell the same way.

I have always wanted to see this guy so if im in town I might check it out.

I had the same issues around a year ago ... the last months at the 1st Space things got better ...

And at Space 34 ... I have none of those complaints ... on the other hand ... place is runned smoothly ... Hint: avoid the bathrooms closer to the hip-hop room ... not much you can talk there anyway ... and the music is courtesy of the Radamas and Tony Tone :vomit3:

Three things for you guys to know from last nite which were issues in the past:

1) Complete access to both bars on the second floor ... ropes to the vip have been moved back towards the vip area ... leaving the balcony in front of the bar open ...

2) For all the "stereotypes" ... I saw at the most three(3) bottles of water in the main room where Oscar was ripping the dancefloor ... drinks in the hands of most clubbers ...

3) A fresh crowd ... my better half pointed out to me ... "how many girls" ... ratio of 2 to 3 minimum ... and the green laser gave that "touch" to the nite ...

At the patio ... more chicks than guys dancing to Roly ...

All I can say is ... props to Space 34 ... all of my past complaints have been taken care of ...

Can't wait for Howells, DD and Sander ... :D :D :D

Originally posted by arturob

and proudly, I DO preffer Paul than any other american DJs :cool:

coming second Edgar V, cause is a nice guy and play very much alike to Paul :D

give it up dude ;) I do not who you like, but I don`t think this people can reach the status of PVD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

xxx

art

PvD sucks.

Let's get back to Sander K:D

Originally posted by arturob

and proudly, I DO preffer Paul than any other american DJs

coming second Edgar V, cause is a nice guy and play very much alike to Paul

IMO...PVD's style and Edgar's styles are worlds apart....as a side note--i would def. rather see Edgar over PVD any day of the week...btw-- I AM THERE FOR SANDER K!!! i totally agree with Dade his set at Prive during WMC was one of THE BEST sets i heard at conference...ask Edgar he was jamming beside me and Happyface during Sander's set...

Originally posted by vipnerd

I had the same issues around a year ago ... the last months at the 1st Space things got better ...

And at Space 34 ... I have none of those complaints ... on the other hand ... place is runned smoothly ... Hint: avoid the bathrooms closer to the hip-hop room ... not much you can talk there anyway ... and the music is courtesy of the Radamas and Tony Tone :vomit3:

Three things for you guys to know from last nite which were issues in the past:

1) Complete access to both bars on the second floor ... ropes to the vip have been moved back towards the vip area ... leaving the balcony in front of the bar open ...

2) For all the "stereotypes" ... I saw at the most three(3) bottles of water in the main room where Oscar was ripping the dancefloor ... drinks in the hands of most clubbers ...

3) A fresh crowd ... my better half pointed out to me ... "how many girls" ... ratio of 2 to 3 minimum ... and the green laser gave that "touch" to the nite ...

At the patio ... more chicks than guys dancing to Roly ...

All I can say is ... props to Space 34 ... all of my past complaints have been taken care of ...

Can't wait for Howells, DD and Sander ... :D :D :D

Does L.P. at least give you a glass of water to rinse your mouth after you blow him? ;):tongue::D

Originally posted by ogmiami

All I know is that the set he dropped at Opium (Prive) at the Hooj Choons conference party was AMAZING!!! The energy in that room while he was on was sick. Sander is a wicked Dj and he will blow Space up! Biz was standing in the booth with him for a while and I am sure he'll agree that it was out of control. Don't miss this guy.

Yeah, everything Dade said... ;)

All around Kick ass party that night!!

Originally posted by biznation00

If you enjoyed Howells & loved Lawler on the terrace then you'll cream for Sander... He rocked the Terrace during conference. Best WMC Terrace set IMO!! :)

I'm out of town July 4th weekend (Family Fun Trip)....

But, Biz, if you are "creaming" for DJ, we need to talk.:laugh:

Originally posted by guyman1966

I'm out of town July 4th weekend (Family Fun Trip)....

But, Biz, if you are "creaming" for DJ, we need to talk.:laugh:

it's geared for the chicks guyman... if you pictured yourself for a split second creamin' for a dj, then you aren't in good shape my friend... ;)

last time sander was suppose to come down to space the event was cancelled. some time earlier this year. i loved his set last year 4.12.02 he was on point. his sound can best be described as intoxicating. looks like my 4th of july weekend is looking better now.