Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tony humphries and the nerve sound were awsome

jcbliss

just a quick review:

although not my cup of tea musically, I must give mad props to the legend of house music mr. tony humphries.. pounding tribal beats mixed in with beutiful vocals and even the occasional breaky and atmospheric track all mixed too absolute perfection. smooth as silk - I know now why this man is a legend in our scene.. for those of you that didn't make it... I am so sorry, you missed a rare treat.. also, its amazing how good that sound system is when the eq's are used correctly and the system is not pushed too distortion.. crystal clear.. big props too nerve and bigger props too mr. tony humphries... :D

Tony had Nerve rocking and great vibe that carried over to everyone just having a great time. People were dancing " freely" and it really looked like Mr. Humphries was having a enjoyable time also, he had a smile ear to ear. His track selection was very on point and kept it fresh. There was also a nice selection of woman and a big Thanks to Mike, Rudolph, Mario and the super friendly staff @ Nerve.

All the pictures from the remarkable night are now posted @ tilllate.com

All I can say is WOW! What a great Party! We were on our way home and stoped by around 2:45A to check out the club. IT was packed! The music was awsome and it was vibe was right! Great Pary NERVE!

Maze had a great crowd and assuming that Space has a good crowd also, how wonderful it is to have 3 good parties on a Friday Night! Can SoBe nightlife be making a comback?

Originally posted by guyman1966

All I can say is WOW! What a great Party! We were on our way home and stoped by around 2:45A to check out the club. IT was packed! The music was awsome and it was vibe was right! Great Pary NERVE!

Maze had a great crowd and assuming that Space has a good crowd also, how wonderful it is to have 3 good parties on a Friday Night! Can SoBe nightlife be making a comback?

-fridays sure seem to be.. it was good too see you last night.. wasn't tony amazing?;)