Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A lot of new people joining the board!

Treepwood

Well a lot of New People are joining the board. I'm glad to say that i'm one of them. I met several of the CP gang. For example @ Timo and @ Jimmy. So far i enjoyed hanging out the group. If u Guys aren't sure who i'm, just think back to this.

"HEY ANYONE WANTS AN ALTOID!"

Well also i have another comment for those Tenaglia Fans. I've been getting all this

different version of his Elements and he is such a bad, and none of them are the same

can't wait to see him in september!

Thank for everything. And if u don't know who i'm just ask!=Þ

george> hey hon, how ya do'n?

i think i had one to many mints that night-lol. did i thank you for coming too? apparently, i do that often...

thxs again for the digweed copy. and yes, i lov that track that tenaglia did from the conference smile.gif

just remember, the end of july will be here REAL soon cwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 07-11-2001).]

It feels good to be greeted warmly. Well those damn altoids are like candy to me, everyone complains about how strong they are but i can't noticed anymore. Well i always try to have them when i go out. so just ask if i'm out i'm sorry! Well i can't wait till the end of this month, i'll be able to actually go into the clubs without having to worry if they'll take my id or not. I can't wait!

Archived