Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Web Hall Review

ok awesome fucking night... Moody was sick...... as was my man Tony.. he definitely killed it... scratching all night long... rotten, lets go, pressure, street carnival... so many more but my head is spinning for all the long island ice teas.... Tony is back , he has his energy flowing again... it was nice seeing a lot of old exit faces... and finally meeting some that i havent.... ill be backkkkk there for sure

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chriscracks

Yea i didnt get 2 make it lastnite due to financial problems....but i heard draper tore the main floor up jus like he used 2 do in exit....It would have been food for the soul to hear the classic anthem such as Pressure and it must have been great 2 see all the old exit heads......Well i am kicking myself in the balls now for not working!!!!! Well till next Time

OnE!!!!!:constipa:

Originally posted by avalondon3

OMG wut a sick nite he dropped pressure rhtythm ready children bandcamp wa wa womp womp gladiator tony=sick i hav to say that he is da best dj out there i would def pay a whole lot of $$ to see him rip it sickkk:blown:

Wow , dude that joke gets funnier and funnier everytime i hear it you fucking tool.... get a life and stop hanging on drapers shit.... cause thats the only reason you would take that much time to make a post like that

Originally posted by ravered

Wow , dude that joke gets funnier and funnier everytime i hear it you fucking tool.... get a life and stop hanging on drapers shit.... cause thats the only reason you would take that much time to make a post like that

thats ok he used to be an exit fan, i love the hypocrites on here, jsut look on the music section for his posts about exit tracks. he'lll edit them like he did to the others, but i quoted what he said :laugh:

Tony Draper fuckin ripped shit up!!! Its nice to see people on clubplanet actually posting the truth about Draper and not jumping on the " Ima hater band wagon"....Definatly makes clubplanet a more credible web site!!

Originally posted by freelove

Tony Draper fuckin ripped shit up!!! Its nice to see people on clubplanet actually posting the truth about Draper and not jumping on the " Ima hater band wagon"....Definatly makes clubplanet a more credible web site!!

:laugh: Actually, everybody still hates Tony Draper, it's just that hardly anyone is bothering to vocally express their opinion; all the better anyways, as the issue was a dead horse to begin with. As for the bandwagon...well, there never WAS a bandwagon, if you know what I mean. :laugh:

As for Avalondon...BUSTED!!!

This thread is great. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Xpander

:laugh: Actually, everybody still hates Tony Draper, it's just that hardly anyone is bothering to vocally express their opinion; all the better anyways

ok yeah ummm not everyone hates him..... just because alot of you people grew out of exit you guys think its cool to say ohh Exit sucks Draper sucks... i agree with most of you ppl.. exit does suck... but draper does not... and no one can read this post and tell me to grow out of the drugs and see other djs cause i hardly party fucked up and i see a diff dj almost everytime i go out... all i was stating is that webster hall was a great time.. tony ripped it up like he used to except with a nice housey tribal influence, and it felt like a vibe and energy ,at least on the half of the dancefloor i was on, like old times when hje used to spin... but you are right no one should express there bandwagon comments because weve heard them all and it hasnt stopped us from supporting or going to see tony spin....

Originally posted by ravered

ok yeah ummm not everyone hates him..... just because alot of you people grew out of exit you guys think its cool to say ohh Exit sucks Draper sucks... i agree with most of you ppl.. exit does suck... but draper does not... and no one can read this post and tell me to grow out of the drugs and see other djs cause i hardly party fucked up and i see a diff dj almost everytime i go out... all i was stating is that webster hall was a great time.. tony ripped it up like he used to except with a nice housey tribal influence, and it felt like a vibe and energy ,at least on the half of the dancefloor i was on, like old times when hje used to spin... but you are right no one should express there bandwagon comments because weve heard them all and it hasnt stopped us from supporting or going to see tony spin....

Not everybody went through the old Exit phase to begin with. Draper doesn't suck? Yes he does. I've heard enough of his tracks and live sets to avoid the guy with a passion. But whatever floats your boat.

You wanna post about how you had a good time? Greaaaaaat. DON'T expect everybody to support you or keep it to themselves.

Originally posted by wakeup

yup fucking clown he is, the best was his warp bros post hahaha

Big fucking deal. I was an exit head back in the day--so what?im glad you took the time and effort to dig up what I posted TWO YEARS AGO. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Xpander

Not everybody went through the old Exit phase to begin with. Draper doesn't suck? Yes he does. I've heard enough of his tracks and live sets to avoid the guy with a passion. But whatever floats your boat.

You wanna post about how you had a good time? Greaaaaaat. DON'T expect everybody to support you or keep it to themselves.

Wow... if you judge a dj on his productions and like what 2 live sets that are out by him... then wow.... i hope no one trusts your opinion on music lol... you have to go see and experience a dj live..... i hated acosta until i gave him a chance live... he was nasty.....draper might not spin the music u like but it dont mean he suckss:laugh: :laugh: