Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED JOB

andrewthomas

IM LOOKING TO MOVE TO THE SOUTH BEACH AREA ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PLACES HIRENG OR WHERE I CAN GET A JOB ASAP NEAR THE BEACH??

OH YEAH AND IF ANYONE WANTS A ROOMMATE OR GET AN APARTMENT OR HOUSE NEAR OR ON THE BEACH.

LOL AM I ASKING TO MUCH?? HEHE

THANX

Originally posted by digital7:

Indeed, Im also uemployed at the moment (which sucks) and there's nothing out there, nothing! .. cwm10.gif

OK WHAT THE FUCK DO U DO TO MAKE MONEY??

I HAD $$ SAVED BUT EVERYTIME I GO TO TH BANK I CRY MORE AND MORE..

SHIT I MIGHT HAVE TO GO BACK TO BEING A BAD BOY JUST SO I CAN LIVE COMFORTABLY.. DAMNN

Originally posted by andrewthomas:

OK WHAT THE FUCK DO U DO TO MAKE MONEY??

I HAD $$ SAVED BUT EVERYTIME I GO TO TH BANK I CRY MORE AND MORE..

SHIT I MIGHT HAVE TO GO BACK TO BEING A BAD BOY JUST SO I CAN LIVE COMFORTABLY.. DAMNN

tell me about it, dwindling bank accounts make for sad faces and I'm one of those! cwm6.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 07-12-2001).]

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

d7, I just checked for all available internal job openings at where I work but there's no openings right now. Sorry dude....I'll keep you updated. We have a huge IT department

thanx g.a. appreciate the help! lemme know if you hear somethin cwm16.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

The job market right now nationwide sucks !! it took a month for me to find a job. now I’m working for a .com; and I never know when the bottom is going to fall out.

andrewthomas > if you’re looking for something on the beach; what’s available is mostly hospitality, and retail jobs. I don’t know what your background is. you may want to, just make a bunch of copies of your resume, and spend a day just hitting places on the beach.

digital > if I not mistaken; you said your background was in telecommunications; I have a few things you may want to check out. check your pm’s.

I wish you guys luck. Stay positive !!!

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived