Clubplanet Nightlife Community

week 2 review 4 da true POPSTAR!!!!!

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey hunnie..too much fun that night!!!!! yeah Bus and I will hang again for afterhours....bump here and rip there why not right?

xoxoxo tigga

tigga.......when the hell you going to the gym again....and bringing da bus with ya......afterhours @ WOW....yes?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe its me..mangled and bangedup.com I was sorry!!!

I meet so many peeps when I am out...i forget to !!!!

xoxo tigga lololol

:laugh: ....whew......now i don't feel so bad!!!!!!!!!!......i don't remember anything i said to u guys! lmao......except asking if u were holding up the wall .........lol.......u two were stationed like the national guard in one spot for like 8 of my trips to the infamous bumproom!!!!!!!!

how funny is that i just wrote back to the other thread about the wow date that we have??lolololol

hey chick a dee maybe we will remember everything another time yes?

we were so banged up at that point iwas laughing my ass off..

hey Bigtime the pills were euphoric???? lolololol

hey have u found your tigga yet?

go Big Girl breakfast at the Sunny Hunnie and yes I am a puss for not ordering..oh well maybe next sunday yes?

\

kosta thanks for the hookup at the door xoxoo and yes they do cut glass.....lolololol

xoxoxo tigga

Heey good seeing the 2 of you as well as the rest of the crew. Next time y'all gotta stay longer so I can have a drink with ya. (and stare more) sorry bus.

Thanx for stabbing me It felt great!!

haha

See ya guys soon,

Kosta P

Originally posted by kostaP

Heey good seeing the 2 of you as well as the rest of the crew. Next time y'all gotta stay longer so I can have a drink with ya. (and stare more) sorry bus.

Thanx for stabbing me It felt great!!

haha

See ya guys soon,

Kosta P

:D .......see ya next week.........:tongue:

hey kosta....We had fun but we had to meet some peeps at tempts...but this saturday you better get bangedup.com with us yes?

yeah the girls have a habit of having a mind of their own...lololol

shots and bumps are on de waaaaaaaaay!!!

see ya soon....

Oh I almost forgot to say thanks to Maria and her husband too...I cant wait to see the pics that u took of us...So happy to have met ya guys....

xoxox tigga

kosta my brotha how can i forget about ya kid, HOLLAAAA, that was too early in the night for me to rewind too........................!!!

stacked, this is the last time i fill in for you, bigtime would not leave my house, he had me dress up in your clothes, and try and walk and talk like you...............!!!!!!! sorry to rip your jeans they were alot tooo tight......................!!!!!!!!!!!! get ready for week 3.........................

dondeizel, my wingman........get your ass in gear.......it was like MAVERICK flying w/ out GOOSE, "DON you are my STACKED" LOL LOL LOL...................smack me if i ever say that again............................

steph................"no, you can pre-game at my house" LOL LOL.................gotta love what bumps make people say!!!!!!......................................"EUPHORIC" how gay is bigtime....................

hunnie............2 words "GUIDO" "GARDUCCI"...................

mysty............hope ya enjpyed the night, and im looking forward to gettin your azz back in gear, we have alot of work to do before the big performance...................................................

misk................keep still wil ya...............they will be back, stay and hang out, we do not bite, only on command!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are too much, see you all this weekend.....lemme know where the pregame is maybe I'll stop by for 1 drink before work....on second thought thats not a goot idea. Maybe after work for the afterhours.....

See ya'll soon.

oh and to joegiorgio and dkny............you 2 are in time out for at least 3 weeks......................digga love the 2 of you to death, but consoling joe in mid mangle is not an easy job...............

i will bring post its so joe can post them on my head so you know where he is, never ask rod questions cause he never has the right answers.....................................................

jess, i have pre-ordered our legally blond 2 tickets!!!!!!!!!!

stephlova, and HOW DOOOO you keep them things in your shirt???? kept floppin out, dont you hate when that HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to my other "FRIEND".......................i know you are reading this....................."I WILL NEVER GROW UP, I AM A TOYS R US KID" so LIVE W/ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTAGONIZING IS A BITCH AND SO AM I..............................................................

Originally posted by kostaP

and you wouldnt take my umbrella.:D

..OMG!....i forgot that! lol.........i was like......so confused.....danny was breaking left for the house.....tempts was right..........i just threw back a couple shots at george's bar........and MY HAIR WAS GETTING wet!!!!!!!! ....lol............then me yelling......"no no...i don't need an umbrella...don't worry about me!"...........lol............then ran to tempts in the rain only to get there and have my chica DKNY tell me how good my hair looked!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by roddigga

misk................keep still wil ya...............they will be back, stay and hang out, we do not bite, only on command!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...seriously....i have some major ADD issues!

Digga...I am the only one who can tame the Bigtime....lots of Steak and a little Love will keep this beast in the jungle!

Step...T minus 4 hours till Court visits the Tit Dr.....yummy!

Bigtime...We need the King! He is the msising link...think about it...The Best Time we ever had was 3 years ago and the King Was Representing HARD!

Yes kosta please stop by the crib for storytime w/digga.....you would feel so much better about yourself.....nothing beats digga and rafi y "in deep thought" together.....I felt like I was with a bunch of 4 year olds fighting over a box of crayons!!!!

......what is the weekend agenda people.....I need to have a picture painted for me asap to get me through the week.....stacked I expect a monday 7pm pep talk from ya......tigga/bus......we start the week at 5pm in da gym......digga ma nigga......."you are my stacked"......ha ha ha.....classic.....that will go right on the quote board!!!!!!.......right next to the word "euphoric".....big time.....you are punished to the njguido board for the rest of the day.....go post your favorite color, tv show, and movie line immediately!!!!

HA HA HA HA......................misk if ya only knew about diggas ADD.........and the rest of his learnin problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

my college mentor will vouch for me, dondeizel....................

and ya know what happens when you put 2 severe cases of ADD in a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

you run out of gas on the parkway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kosta, you are more than welcome to stop by the CRIB and witness "DEEP THAUGHTS BY RAFIY AND RODRIGO"............................WE HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS TO WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love MARIJUANA, and BUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of bigtime, where is "rookie", we all know he is reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember rods talk on the way up north, "EVERY CONVERSTATION IS A SALES PITCH, IT MATTERS WHO CLOSES WHO FIRST"..........................ben afflack...........................

did ya close the deal???????????????????????????????

digga I know right? the bathroom incident was classic I love the look I get..the girls......they so rock!!!! Bus seems to think so too....very sexy yes?

Hey Steph are they real??????

Yeah Carl, Real EXPENSIVE!!!!!

I love it, best 1 liner ever in history!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Ok where to start here:

Sorry been busy with work, damm this people here, making me earn my salary!

Digga- you were a good sidekick/replacement for stacked this weekend. Will always remember mile marker 116 and looking back waiting for the fuel truck.....Digga dont act like you werent going through Dave withdrawl... THe whole time we were stuck waithing for gas, all i heard was, "Dave will save us" " This wouldnt had happen if Dave were here".. Sunday morning i find Digga hugging a pillow and talking, " Dave i miss you, Dave the night wasnt the same without you" Werid stuff going on there.

Jay- you were not the moderator we were looking for. But good times bro

Stacked- you were missed dearly.....We go to Sunnie Hunnie and Digga and Riggs use regular syrup, not sugar free, i almost had a heart attack...

Hunnie- Good times hanging with you and your boy

Tigga/Riggs- Whoa iron brother and sister the hits keep on coming.

Have alot more to write later