Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taner @ Avaland

tdawg

This Friday June 6th 2003 ....TANER will be gracing the decks at AVALAND for a VICIOUS 4 hours set !!! I kno Taner is ready and drooling to unleash on that system!!

kind of a last minute booking.....but we are def excited to have such an oppurtunity.....we started spreading the word this weekend and everyone has been so happy and supportive ...I kno this means a great deal to Taner and we would love to have all of you come in and party Friday nite......

there will be guestlist available through myselfhope to see you there!

Tanzer

tdawg1@hotmail.com

Trust me it's Taner...what do you think we're lying? lol

Debo can't do it for some reason so he asked Taner to do it. This is a great opportunity for Taner and he's really excited about it...it will give people who wouldn't normally go to hear him a chance to check him out :)

XOXO

Originally posted by sparkem

Trust me it's Taner...what do you think we're lying? lol

Debo can't do it for some reason so he asked Taner to do it. This is a great opportunity for Taner and he's really excited about it...it will give people who wouldn't normally go to hear him a chance to check him out :)

XOXO

I really don't think he thought he was lying, but anyways...

Congrats Taner! :D Not positive if I can, but I'll try to get in there!

I heard the great news last week and was waiting for the official post to come out :)

I am sooo excited and cant wait to hear Taner tear Avalon apart. Congrats to Taner for this awesome gig and also congrats to T and the rest of them for all their hard work.

You know that me and the girls will def be there :)