Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Web Hall Sats.

Seems to me that people got warmed up with Rick then went to SF. Ricky didn't shut down til 6:00 a.m. Talk about Webs. going afterhours.... Ricky was off the hook - AGAIN. 6/21/03

Thanks for the water after 4:00 a.m. That was great!

HE does have a cd out by websterhall NEW YORK DANCE VOLUME 4 but at that time he was still playng trance and its not really the best cd around im my opinion. I think hes workin on a new cd. I will be there this sat. I bet you dont even knowthat he play his prductions every now and then. If i hear one i will let you know. That is if i find you.

So true... A new cd featuring - truly - Rick's picks would be awesome. I'd say skeptics would change their paths and head down to Webster on a Sat. for sure. It's all about the bass, beats and haunting vocals with a hint of spice. His mixes are fierce too. See ya at the HALL w/CORBO. :drunk:

A live cd would be great heres some of my faves he plays live

SPECIAL LOVE (SPECIAL LOVE MIX)- FABIO KING

COLOMBIA- ANTOINE CLAMARAN

ALERT-ANTOINE CLAMARAN

TEST AND BORN- CARLODALLENESE

MUSIC PLEASE- KING UNIQUE

NOT SUCH AN INNOCENT GIRL (ROBBIE RIVERAS 3AM DARK MIX)- VICTORIA BECKHAM.

weell theres alot more newer songs he plays tht ihave no ids for yet. But it would be hot if it was RECORDED LIVE maybe his MANAGEMENTor even the WEBSTERHALL STAFF should pay attention to that. Hering the crowd screamand cla and yell his name when certain tracks are thrown down would be hot.

Without a doubt Silverbull.... I know that many people ask him about cds. Mucho money to be made with a new RICK CORBO cd. Webster should really think about it but they should also give him full control on the play list. He knows what is what! I am sure he'd give the audience something they'd be totally pleased with and worth paying for. As for reviews, they'd be 4-star ****.