Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY Saturday night at NEWARK night club review

Went down the shore Friday night.. Overall Seaside was

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

Partied all night Friday was miserable left the shore at noon with joeys slicks...

Went to Relyc in Newark the Protiguese section... Roveen was tearing up the joint...

He had the big boned Mama sita ripping up the dance floor

Overall had a great time not knowing one sole in there...

Never thought I would be hanging out on a Saturday night in Newark....

I may go to the Portugese parade this weekend and say fuck the shore

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Went down the shore Friday night.. Overall Seaside was

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

Partied all night Friday was miserable left the shore at noon with joeys slicks...

Went to Relyc in Newark the Protiguese section... Roveen was tearing up the joint...

He had the big boned Mama sita ripping up the dance floor

Overall had a great time not knowing one sole in there...

Never thought I would be hanging out on a Saturday night in Newark....

I may go to the Portugese parade this weekend and say fuck the shore

The parade is actually a really good time.....

john, I mean billy great job with the lights! that place was fun.. they didnt even kick anyone out till like 10 after 3.... i kept playing my last song and they kept on making me play one more... I mustve played like 3 last songs :laugh: I filled in for ryan that night while he did VUE... how was vue ryan?

kelly whats our new drink called again?

Originally posted by roveen

john, I mean billy great job with the lights! that place was fun.. they didnt even kick anyone out till like 10 after 3.... i kept playing my last song and they kept on making me play one more... I mustve played like 3 last songs :laugh: I filled in for ryan that night while he did VUE... how was vue ryan?

kelly whats our new drink called again?

I had a blast,

Roveen on the tables

Badass on the light :laugh:

What was that Ghetto drink you and Kelly were drinking

How about that kid in front of us looked like he was rolling his brais off.. Everytime you dropped a good song like Michael Jackson..Billy Jean The kid would just go nuts.. He did not belong there that was a true Factory head

william...............if you and kelly ever call bigtime and i on the way down the shore to head into NEWARK, you are cutoff for at least 2-3 weeks.....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we almost fell for it and turned around, LOL yeah sure!!!!!!!!!, NEWARK SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!, and what be on an episode of COPS..................................

you are week william and i do not want to hear any excuses why you were back up north, EXCUSES are for the WEEK HEARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring your C game, your A game it too week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

william...............if you and kelly ever call bigtime and i on the way down the shore to head into NEWARK, you are cutoff for at least 2-3 weeks.....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we almost fell for it and turned around, LOL yeah sure!!!!!!!!!, NEWARK SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!, and what be on an episode of COPS..................................

you are week william and i do not want to hear any excuses why you were back up north, EXCUSES are for the WEEK HEARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring your C game, your A game it too week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya the women insited on going to Newark... She has a little Ghetto Fabulous in her...

I mean how many girls order this drink, I ask her what she is drinking she ordered the most ghetto drink ever I forgot what is was but it was something like

Alasai (however you spell it) Henessy and abonic (or some shit like that)

I took a sip thougt I was going to lose my kidney

I as

good to see who has the upper hand, and wears the size 7 in the relationship.......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get focused willy, and wear your bullet proof vest and get ready for week 3, it reserved for tha amateures that stayed home for week 2................................................

Originally posted by roddigga

good to see who has the upper hand, and wears the size 7 in the relationship.......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get focused willy, and wear your bullet proof vest and get ready for week 3, it reserved for tha amateures that stayed home for week 2................................................

I will be there Friday night but have to leave Sunday morning..

My niece is having her 2 year B-day party, would miss that for anything in the world...

But after that it is full force Jersey shore..

Originally posted by kelly0616

my ghetto drink has no henessy in it!!!:mad:

its hypnotic, alize, and grey goose....after 2 of those bad boys u have no clue

its called THUG PASSION!!!! and it tastes good:D

you are so Ghetto.... Keep Shining Keep Smiling

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I am not going down this weekend my nices B-day Sunday... I am going Saturday to the Portugese Festival

We were thinking of going on Sunday cause Sat we have a family function going on. We're going to miss each other. :(

Originally posted by neena16

We were thinking of going on Sunday cause Sat we have a family function going on. We're going to miss each other. :(

my nieces B-day Sunday me and Kell and going to Chuck e Chesse for her B-day party

so if I go to Portugese fest it will be Saturday