Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speeches...

ok...here are my thoughts...and someone's going to think i'm an asshole but whateva...

marko...i think what you wrote is beautiful...passionate...heartfelt...i truly do...BUT...it starts off sounding like a speech than becomes poetry and then ends with what sounds like a prayer...i just want to make sure this is what you were shooting for...i hate to say this, as beautiful as this is written, i think this might be difficult to follow when spoken aloud...if you havent already done so, have someone listen to you recite it...i rather not make other suggestions because it depends on what you were going for...and no matter what, it is a solid, beautiful speech...

Originally posted by phatman

ok...here are my thoughts...and someone's going to think i'm an asshole but whateva...

marko...i think what you wrote is beautiful...passionate...heartfelt...i truly do...BUT...it starts off sounding like a speech than becomes poetry and then ends with what sounds like a prayer...i just want to make sure this is what you were shooting for...i hate to say this, as beautiful as this is written, i think this might be difficult to follow when spoken aloud...if you havent already done so, have someone listen to you recite it...i rather not make other suggestions because it depends on what you were going for...and no matter what, it is a solid, beautiful speech...

too late.. the speech probably happened like 5 hours ago.

Originally posted by phatman

:( oh well... supposedly it went over great... the whole night ppl where complimenting me on it.. etc... i was soooo damn nervous my voice was shaking... but in any event i survived...

Originally posted by dgmodel

:( oh well... supposedly it went over great... the whole night ppl where complimenting me on it.. etc... i was soooo damn nervous my voice was shaking... but in any event i survived...

:aright:

cool beans...i'm sure youre glad its over...

hell yeah~! oh my shit... am i glad.. plus they sprung some surprise reading on me 5 mins before the wedding started... and not only that it was about the "LORD" and religion and etc... i thought i was goign to struck by lightning right then and there...

:D glad to hear that sweety

Chris told me the speech was beautiful and

everyone was moved..... YAY!!! Good for you...

Did they laugh at the joke?? :)