Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Code shuts down its own forum

This Forum Will Close

in order to orchestrate the illusion that everyone likes our party and there are no complaints from anyone, anywhere at any time, we have decided to run scared.

alot of the peole who talk on this forum complain about things they find negative, which we cannot accept and will not expose to the uneducated masses.

all OFFICIAL propaganda will be posted on the website.

all comments (positive only) and suggestions (actually forget the suggestions) to jav@masouda.com

thanx to all.

What is really funny is that by closing down their official forum, they think the smack-talking will stop. Like there aren't other forums freaks will talk shit on. Right, freaks???

Originally posted by rockyblue

wow, talk about closing your ears to criticism. i guess masoud isn't listening anymore.

I remember when I was a kid and I'd duck under the covers whenever I got scared. You'd think as an adult, one would understand that if you're doomed, ducking under the covers only prevents you from seeing what's going to kill you and doesn't really keep you from getting killed.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I remember when I was a kid and I'd duck under the covers whenever I got scared. You'd think as an adult, one would understand that if you're doomed, ducking under the covers only prevents you from seeing what's going to kill you and doesn't really keep you from getting killed.

Our government was supposedly comprised of adults and they all told us that "Duck and Cover" would save us from nuclear holocaust for over 20 years!!

I am severly dissappointed in this decision. I am opposed to closing the forum. Pressure never bothered me, makes you want something more when people are against you. I may have to revisit staying in NY this summer and just doing summerstage. It is apparent that the boys club doesn't want to listen to the girl.

I will be at Deep Dish I would like to meet some of you at least once.