Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why you hate New Yorkers

shroomy

Originally posted by shroomy:

Now for another reason to dislike NY'ers....

(sobeton.. notice I don't use the hate word? smile.gif )

Went to the Marlins/Yank game on Friday in Miaim...

45K people all roooting fot the Yankee$

All obnoxious as hell as the home team was kicking their asses. The crowd couldnt have gotten into Mensa if you combined their total IQ.

BTW why do the Yanks even have minor league teams??? They just buy all their players anyway. Not that I'm not kind of envious to have that kind of $$$ but do they have a single starting player from their own organization?

BTW I know, it says more about the lack of miami support for their own team... but I just needed an excuse to vent.

yes, new yorkers are passionate about their teams. sometimes confused with rudeness and cockiness. I wish we in miami were as passionate; about our home teams. unfortunately professional sports is all about $$$.the more $$$ you spend,the better your chances are of winning. more wins equates to more $$$. Shroomy is all good bro.. smile.gif

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate professional sports, professional athletes, all the hype, the pumped up inflated egos, the ridiculous salaries, the way the fans behave, the advertisements (costs passed onto consumers), i hate all that crap.

come to think of it i don't like the olympics much either.

just fuck it all dammit!!!!

(shugabooga is pissed off tonight)

Archived