Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ummmm

so i'm sittin outside, gettin a lil tan when i feel this furry thing brush up against my leg. i look down to see some tinny little kitten lookin back up on me. (yes, a real cat rod)

i play with her for a bit and then go to walk inside to do a couple things and the little tike starts to follow me. she comes right up the steps with me, sits down, looks at me and says "meeeoooowwww" of all things. so i give her some milk (low fat of course) and now she's passed the F out on my lap, purrin away in la la land.

the hell am i supposed to do?

Originally posted by dogekid

so i'm sittin outside, gettin a lil tan when i feel this furry thing brush up against my leg. i look down to see some tinny little kitten lookin back up on me. (yes, a real cat rod)

i play with her for a bit and then go to walk inside to do a couple things and the little tike starts to follow me. she comes right up the steps with me, sits down, looks at me and says "meeeoooowwww" of all things. so i give her some milk (low fat of course) and now she's passed the F out on my lap, purrin away in la la land.

jayme......just be happy you finally got some pussy in your lap!!!!

don i have to give it up, your finally at the upper ranks of humor these dayz and your startin to get quicker on your response time............................smack yourself on the back on go buy yourself an apple, that was funny.....................................

jaime, be lucky its just a cat chasing you around.................digga had a herd of bull runnin me down when i left seaside!!!!!!!!!!

i also had 5 lepricons knockin on my door all night yellin that i ate their lucky charms.........................................

GOTTA LOVE MONDAYZ...................................

are you serious?

If you are keep the little one. Poor thing.

Awww.....looks like you have a new friend.........

jay, i gotta an idea..............keep the cat, ill break its legs and ill take it to the DOCTOR, and tell the DOC we need some TRANQUILIZER, ill tell the doc that im the only one she would listen to and that i will do it myself at home......................

ill tell the doc that its a bad break and i'll need a months supply.................

ill tell the doc that the cat can not eat or sleep unless she in my arms, so we will shoot her up at home.............................

BUMPS ALL SUMMER ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call me when your done with work, ILL SNAP HER LEGS!!!!!!!!!

fine then i'll just crack a rib...................................it's better then havin the chop stick house get a hold of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least i'm not eating the cat, just breaking a bone for some BUMPS.........................

hurry up JAY, there is a VET down the road..............................