Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandra

Alright party peeps. Whats the consensus on Sandra Collins? Armin last weekend reignited the clubbing fuse in me and now I'm on a mission to desctruction (ok maybe not desctruct, but can't think of other rhyming words at the moment..)

So along comes Sandra Collins, whom I've heard great thins about and have never seen live. Pre-sale is only $15. So who's up for it? And what is Sandra's style like?:cool: :cool: :cool:

love her, love her, love her :spin2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandra has NEVER let me down. it's been a while since i've seen her live, and i've always been shitty at describing genres, but her recorded stuff is sexy-ass trance. she keeps me moving on the dancefloor with a kinda "awwwwwwww, yeah" smile on my face. she's energetic, and always in tune with the crowd. you must go :D !!!

i would be there in a heartbeat if it weren't for my broke situation and the fact that i'm going to maine & nyc in a few weeks for a friend's wedding and a visit to the ol' homefront. but you don't have this unfortunate excuse :( .

go, go, go :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy spigoly! I want to check out Sandra, especially after Weyes' raving reviews. But the ticket price jumped from $15 to $25 in a matter of 2 days!! WTF???:mad:

Anyone gots hookups Sandra? This lil party depirved boy will be eternally grateful (or atleast for the week :D )

Originally posted by tequiza

holy spigoly! I want to check out Sandra, especially after Weyes' raving reviews. But the ticket price jumped from $15 to $25 in a matter of 2 days!! WTF???:mad:

Anyone gots hookups Sandra? This lil party depirved boy will be eternally grateful (or atleast for the week :D )

i hate it when prices go up in a flash like that :mad3: !!! it's ridiculously wack :no: . man, do i WISH i had a hookup at spundae :( ...