Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Info

vmrg1974

Hey everybody,

need some assistance here. I'm visiting Miami for a week later in the summer, what is the low down on Miami nightlife? Mainly in the trance, electronic, techno, house scene?

If you guys need info on DC, dont hesitate in contacting me.

vic

Hi:

You definetely wanna go to SoBe (South Beach) It's definetely the hottest try clearing out Ocean Drive first and end up on some hot club like Level, definetely one of the best around, they play a lot of the music you like, I'm from Fort Lauderdale, If you visit around here try Baja Beach Club, Atlantis, Voodo, and Sutra (finest chicks in FL, any girls reading this drop me your digits) those are my favorites.

Hope this helps, good luck on your trip.

Happy hunting!

cwm11.gif

[This message has been edited by latinoheat25 (edited 07-16-2001).]

when specifically is it that your gonna be travelling here to Miami? ... That would make a difference depending on who is spinning where and when? ... generally for the weekend there are a few spots to hit, Friday's is a hit or miss and Saturday's are generally the better nights out. you might want to try out Crobar they have some good house, Shadow Lounge got some good trance, Space for some afterhours(usually around 4am or so), Level which isn't all that great, Nikki Beach on Sunday's(best looking women)If you want a laid back affair, Blue, Jazid for some downtempo stuff. It'll all depend on your likes

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

AIM: digit960

crobar - friday or saturday (prog. house)

upscale, glamourous, crobar is quite good. And to counter latinoheat's statement, crobar has the best girls.

Space - Fridays or Saturdays (Friday - trance with Edgar V, house in the red room, various on the terrace ... Saturdays House with Oscar G, house with Roly in the red room, Ivano Bellini hits the terrace at 7 AM)

Space has a 24 hour permit, you can stay for a helluva long time. Good place to go all around, it's located in Downtown Miami. Space gets a good chunk of the international talent (PvD, Digweed, Nick Warren, etc...) lately

Shadow Lounge - Fridays, Saturdays, Thursdays (Fridays - Various House... Saturdays - hard trance with George Acosta ... Thursdays - UK Hard House with Lee Cakebread)

Nice place here, not too snooty at the door, they get a lot of the international talent like Talla, Taucher, Scot Project, etc..

I would suggest checking out W6 on Wednesdays, crobar on Mondays, and try to stop in at Level, it's not too hot on the music (generic house), but has a killer sound and lighting rig.

Don't even bother going up to Fort Lauderdale, it's a complete waste of time...too many "radio station clubs" that cater to the ghetto crowd...basically cheese, ya know?

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GO TO FT. LAUDERDALE....IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY....AND OCEAN DRIVE UNLESS YOUR EATING DINNER OR ROLLERBLADING....THAT'S NOT THE BEST PLACE TO CLUB....TRY...SPACE...AFTERHOURS...CROBAR IS REALLY GREAT!!!! HAVE FUN AND ENJOY OUR LITTE PLACE I CALL HEAVEN....

you might also wanna checked out the Dirty Ass Rio nights with Paul van Lesbian and Cosmic Fart ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

AIM: digit960

talkin about some Miami info...

"on another note, i got some news that will make all floridians VERY happy!! from late august til october, dj's you can expect to hear at various venues of miami.... lee burridge, danny tenaglia, sasha and digweed (possibly twice?!), dave seaman, sander kleinenberg, lil louie and anthony pappa! looks like miami is gonna hit season with a bang!'

looks like Imma pack my bags and head south very soon!!! hehehe

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Archived