Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coming to FL from NY.. need good clubs to check out

Bebby

Hey everyone. I'm going to Miami from september 3-9. Well the first 4 days I'll be in miami the next 3 i'll be on a cruise. Its gonna be me and 5 other freinds. We will be staying right outside of diney. I need names and locations of some good clubs to check out. I know I still have 2 months but im so excited and cant wait.. If anyone can help me that would be great.. thanx.

~*~Debby

PS.. clubs 18+, unless they arent too strict. We are all 20.. thanx =)

------------------

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST 4 OTHER CLUBS IN NY, NJ OR LI~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

George you are so smart... its in florida.. thats why i asked what clubs are good there.. did you actually read what i wrote???????

------------------

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST 4 OTHER CLUBS IN NY, NJ OR LI~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

good clubs, Crobar, Shadow, Space, Nikki, Blue, Level are some, but I dunno about the age thing, u might have a problem.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

Originally posted by bebby6919:

Hey everyone. I'm going to Miami from september 3-9. Well the first 4 days I'll be in miami the next 3 i'll be on a cruise. Its gonna be me and 5 other freinds. We will be staying right outside of diney. I need names and locations of some good clubs to check out. I know I still have 2 months but im so excited and cant wait.. If anyone can help me that would be great.. thanx.

~*~Debby

PS.. clubs 18+, unless they arent too strict. We are all 20.. thanx =)

start working on some fake id's; if you plan on clubbing in miami. all clubs are 21 and over. the clubs down here at very strict.

don't know of any 18 and over clubs. sorry !! wink.gif

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived