Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday Win SURF, Temps, XS, Sandbar VIPS

Thats right this Thursday Night is the beginning of NJ's newest Thursday night at Joeys. "It's A Shore Thing". Music by Resident Anthony Moussa and once a month resident Denny Tsettos (this will be the only place you will hear Denny this summer outside of Temps). KTU will be live and Ladies ur free til 12. Also $2 Drinks for everyone til 12.

Plus

My 3rd Annual Camp Fatima Fundraiser

Each winner recieves a VIP Pack which includes all the clubs involved in this evening

SURF CLUB + Sandbar + Temps + XS

All proceeds go to Camp Fatima which is NJ's only true Volunteer Handicapped Camp

Each year has gotten better this one should be no different

Last year I raised $1140 lets see if we can top that this year. I need everyone's help.

**** To go one step further anyone from CP who replies I will be there to this thread gets a complimentary raffle ticket for the drawing ****

i dont know who sergio is, but i've heard the name always related to surf club....

i'd just like to say it's good to see a promoter, or whatever you'd like to be called, doing something for a GOOD cause... and not only worried about the money he is making.

if i lived closer i'd def. come out and support the party.

Originally posted by christianjay

i dont know who sergio is, but i've heard the name always related to surf club....

i'd just like to say it's good to see a promoter, or whatever you'd like to be called, doing something for a GOOD cause... and not only worried about the money he is making.

if i lived closer i'd def. come out and support the party.

thanks bro

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Thats right this Thursday Night is the beginning of NJ's newest Thursday night at Joeys. "It's A Shore Thing". Music by Resident Anthony Moussa and once a month resident Denny Tsettos (this will be the only place you will hear Denny this summer outside of Temps). KTU will be live and Ladies ur free til 12. Also $2 Drinks for everyone til 12.

Plus

Each winner recieves a VIP Pack which includes all the clubs involved in this evening

All proceeds go to Camp Fatima which is NJ's only true Volunteer Handicapped Camp

Last year I raised $1140 lets see if we can top that this year. I need everyone's help.

**** To go one step further anyone from CP who replies I will be there to this thread gets a complimentary raffle ticket for the drawing ****

Sergio pleasure meeting you sunday at surf club im going to try to make it to joeys on thursday ill let you know by thursday whats up

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Sergio pleasure meeting you sunday at surf club im going to try to make it to joeys on thursday ill let you know by thursday whats up

It was my pleasure meeting u let me know and I will take care of u and whoever ur with at the door.

How many winners of the VIP packs will there be? I could use a few more Tempts and Sandbar VIP cards. You can never have too many of those.

A whole shitload of us are gonna come this Thursday to Joey's. The past few Thursdays that we went out have really sucked. We need to break the Thursday slump, and this should be the party to do it. Just gotta stop at Caruso's for a few minutes to give Rafi his birthday punches, then i'm outta there and on my way to Joey's.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Plus

way to help out people in need