Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar Tupperware Party

myself and my merry group of friends are having a tupperware party this weekend. it will take place directly after roderick's lobster party in a beachfront house i've rented out for the weekend. everyone please plan on bringing anything plastic that you'd like to trade for.

dave.. your special "toys" don't count.

Originally posted by dogekid

myself and my merry group of friends are having a tupperware party this weekend. it will take place directly after roderick's lobster party in a beachfront house i've rented out for the weekend. everyone please plan on bringing anything plastic that you'd like to trade for.

the lobster party is in 2 weeks. . .not this weekend silly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

o

jayme.......good to see you are alive........and thanx for calling to see if i came outta my friday night belmar coma......that is why I cant go to djais all the time and do afterhours in belmar....bad things happen.......got microwave???

Originally posted by dondiezel26

jayme.......good to see you are alive........and thanx for calling to see if i came outta my friday night belmar coma......that is why I cant go to djais all the time and do afterhours in belmar....bad things happen.......got microwave???

i have enough trouble worrying about my own return trip home with no landing gear and 1 headlight out. at least i can always rely on my autopilot.

mysti.. i remember you trying to convince me of you winning the competition on saturday night. c'mon now....