Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Iron Krew is....

i'll give it up, i've seen a picture of you guys and actually seen alot of you guys out, you are all pretty good looking guys, but carguy19, you must be out of your mind!!!

here is a statement for you, HOT NO!!

Originally posted by jy04

i'll give it up, i've seen a picture of you guys and actually seen alot of you guys out, you are all pretty good looking guys, but carguy19, you must be out of your mind!!!

i am shocked i am reading this from the same chick who ripped us all apart and has a deep vendetta against us.......about time you came to youir senses.......let me guess you and your boyfriend are in a fight????......rumor has it kyle was spotted at djais and headliner all weekend....is this true???

Originally posted by jy04

wait is this kyle???....if so.....fuck off fagott!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i am shocked i am reading this from the same chick who ripped us all apart and has a deep vendetta against us.......about time you came to youir senses.......let me guess you and your boyfriend are in a fight????......rumor has it kyle was spotted at djais and headliner all weekend....is this true???

Dave it was Kyle, My boy told me he was skipping around Djai's with an I'm a Queer tee shirt on

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Krew = krunked crew...

crew would just be your average, not so sexy bitches...

Thanks for bringing up a good question though...

I wanna be a honorary member of the Iron Krew....any spots open for a cute female!? :hat:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hey girl ~ Yes, I am going to Latitude tomorrow...Will you be there?! :D

maybe i will finally be introduced to ya tomorrow night chica........but keep me away from that dkny babe......she smells funny!!!

stacked.......wait hold on one second.....yes.....I just got better looking!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

maybe i will finally be introduced to ya tomorrow night chica........but keep me away from that dkny babe......she smells funny!!!

stacked.......wait hold on one second.....yes.....I just got better looking!!!!

lol, hopefully......what?!!? you noticed it too!?!? :eek: :eek:.......

Excuse me Mr. Dave Dondiezel...keep this funny business up and our" hot date" for Dumb and Dumberer will be called off...you know what? Just for that, you are going to have to come wtih Rodigga and I to see Legally Blonde 2...( the original is Rods favorite girls night movie :tongue: )