Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from ibiza

panchodeejay

i'm so depressed...these are some pictures from the terrace at space last sunday.

check this pics and go there before the summer is over!! you are missing the best party in the world.. can't wait to go back!!

what's going on this w/e in miami?

this could be my last w/e there -- i'm moving to toronto soon!!

thats great pancho, how was it? did you go to Priveledge as well?

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

AIM: digit960

ahhh.. Space, Amnesia, Pacha, Privilage... why the fuck am I still here???

------------------

"You shouldn't smoke that shit.. it steals your ambition"

"Not if your ambition is to get high, and watch T.V."

privilege?? yes, i also went there but it's never been one of my favourites, it's too big and full of brit kids. It's good on mondays ('manumission') and better at the coco loco the room at the right and the manumission carry on was better at space from 8am till 4pm tuesday morning (tenaglia went there when he played in June - he also went (and played) at dc10 - another sick afterhours (check circo loco monday mornings if you survive space). There is so much too do... anmesia, pacha are good clubs.

I wish i could go back in september for the close parties, specially space...

BTW, i met timo maas at pacha and told me that he's comming back to miami for halloween.

well good to hear, sounded like ya had a good time! next year, I'm there! Space, Priviledge, Pacha, Amnesia ...

How was the muzik in Priviledge? I had heard good things ...

Glad to hear Timo's coming back down for Halloween, that should be real kewl ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

AIM: digit960

music at privilege depends on the night. They have some nights with trance (even edgar v was there last friday @ xtravaganza) but i preferred to go to ministry @ pacha, one of the best (and most expensive) parties. The other clubs play more house, specially space. Amnesia, depends also on the nigh/dj. At cream on thursdays they have dave seaman, timo, sander k., and the resident from argentina, Hernan Cataneo, he plays deep house and he's getting bigger everyday and he'll be soon a big star - and he has the support of people like oakenfold. I think this is the summer of house, the most succesful parties play happy and deep house (get the space 2001 cd all the big tracks are there). I can not think of any trance track that's been a hit this summer compared to last year there were so many.

Most clubs have a few rooms and a terrace so you'll easily find the music you like.

Another good night is wed at amnesia, they have la troya asesina, fun gay/mixed party at the terraze with great house and the foam party in the main room. But you'll have to chose between that and subliminal sesions at pacha with eric mondilo and d emerson. The afterparty (matinee group) at space thursday morning is good too.

Check also bora bora in playa d'n bossa any afternoon, better after 7pm and great on sat because there's no good parties on sat, smart people go to sleep early to get ready for space on sunday. Bora bora a fun beach bar. Tenaglia also went there. Also check sa trincha at salinas beach and don't waste your time in san antonio.

------------------

panchodeejay.jpg

Calix and I are GREEN WITH ENVY!!!! We've been wanting to make it over there but never seem to be able to save up the money. BTW, how much would you say you needed? And are you a good budgeter (if you know what I mean)? I'll give you a call at that Houston no. you gave me later on this evening if that's ok with you.

biggrin.gif

wow, im kinda shocked no one mentioned sven vath's monday night coccoon parties at amnesia. one of the best club nights on the island.

i didn't care too much for manumission. the music was UK hard house which isn't my thing.

and those 5 star generals know about sundays @ space then heading over to dc-10 for some more action. i swear, the party NEVER ends.

it's is sad sometime... some parties in ibiza sell better than big dj.. some parties sell better that the djs no matter who's playing. The music at manumission was good though, especially at coco loco - even digweed was there (not playing)

Archived