Hosted By:Vic Latino & Broadway Bill Lee, clubplanet

Special Gest Performance By: Dee Roberts

Complimentary Admission for everyone all night

3$ drinks all night long

DRAMA

201 BROAD AVE

FAIRVIEW,NJ

:D:tongue::D:tongue:

Please give me a break this place try's this same shit every year here's to ya :blown:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yes it is Chucks Party

Well, if it's Chuck's party, I guess that means that he will be there. I been looking for him for a while. Maybe I'll stop by to punch him in his fat face. I can't stand that fuckin tard and have an old score to settle. He tried to set up a close friend of mine a few year's back for a drug bust. My friend was too smart for Chuck's dumb ass, though. Nevertheless, an ass whooping is appropriate. I'm gonna have to talk it over with the boyz.

BTW, is this one of Chuck's famous bring-your-own-gun parties? Cuz maybe I'll bring mine. :blown::mad: :mad: :mad:

OMG, the funniest shit happened tonite outside of Drama!!! It is now 3:45 am and I just got home. Here is my story .....

Ok, so I tell my boyz that Chuck is gonna be at Drama tonite and they all get fired up and we agree to go pound on him at Drama. So we roll up at like 1:30 am or so. The place looks fuckin dead, so we decide not to go inside and jump him. Instead, we figure we'll hang outside til he comes out at the end of the night. We park down the street a bit and wait. So the 4 of us are sitting in the car talking about how we gonna pummel Chuck and we notice another car (SUV actually) parked close to us and it's full of people. So we wait for a few minutes and they not leaving.

So my friend decides to go out and see what they up to (if they going in, leaving, etc.) cuz we don't want any witnesses and shit. They tell my friend that they waiting for somebody and the conversation goes on. During the conversation, Chuck's name comes up and it turns out that they hate Chuck too. LMAO .... here is the funny part ... they were waiting outside to jump his ass too!!! LMFAO!!!

These motherfuckers were crazier than we were. They had binoculars and were watching Chuck stand by the door. They had bats, and a hammer that one of them wanted to use to split Chuck's head open with. They had a bottle of Black Haus and were doing shots while they were waiting. I thought me and my boyz were bad. We just wanted to beat him up, stomp on him, shit like that. These other guys wanted to kill him, literally.

Anyway, a cop car comes rolling down the street and eyeballs us. So we all get back into our cars and chill. The cop leaves and comes back like 2 minutes later. He doesn't say shit to us, but now we getting nervous and we decide Chucky aint worth it and we leave. They left when we did. That cop saved Chuck's ass last nite. LMAO. I cant believe 2 seperate carloads of peeps were sitting outside in the rain waiting to beat on Chuck, That shit was so funny. I thought i was trippin or something. LOL. Anyway, now I'm stoned. We found a safe spot, smoked up, and now I'm going to bed.

Originally posted by bergenbadboy

Well, if it's Chuck's party, I guess that means that he will be there. I been looking for him for a while. Maybe I'll stop by to punch him in his fat face. I can't stand that fuckin tard and have an old score to settle. He tried to set up a close friend of mine a few year's back for a drug bust. My friend was too smart for Chuck's dumb ass, though. Nevertheless, an ass whooping is appropriate. I'm gonna have to talk it over with the boyz.

BTW, is this one of Chuck's famous bring-your-own-gun parties? Cuz maybe I'll bring mine. :blown::mad: :mad: :mad:

this is chuck's party u know what any week u want u come see us wed, or sat at tribecca,,,,u got alot 2 say o cp u fuckin fagit, talk it over with the boyz u pusssssy

450 + with a monsoon out.......haterrs will always hate ;):D

OMG, the funniest shit happened tonite outside of Drama!!! It is now 3:45 am and I just got home. Here is my story .....

Ok, so I tell my boyz that Chuck is gonna be at Drama tonite and they all get fired up and we agree to go pound on him at Drama. So we roll up at like 1:30 am or so. The place looks fuckin dead, so we decide not to go inside and jump him. Instead, we figure we'll hang outside til he comes out at the end of the night. We park down the street a bit and wait. So the 4 of us are sitting in the car talking about how we gonna pummel Chuck and we notice another car (SUV actually) parked close to us and it's full of people. So we wait for a few minutes and they not leaving.

So my friend decides to go out and see what they up to (if they going in, leaving, etc.) cuz we don't want any witnesses and shit. They tell my friend that they waiting for somebody and the conversation goes on. During the conversation, Chuck's name comes up and it turns out that they hate Chuck too. LMAO .... here is the funny part ... they were waiting outside to jump his ass too!!! LMFAO!!!

These motherfuckers were crazier than we were. They had binoculars and were watching Chuck stand by the door. They had bats, and a hammer that one of them wanted to use to split Chuck's head open with. They had a bottle of Black Haus and were doing shots while they were waiting. I thought me and my boyz were bad. We just wanted to beat him up, stomp on him, shit like that. These other guys wanted to kill him, literally.

Anyway, a cop car comes rolling down the street and eyeballs us. So we all get back into our cars and chill. The cop leaves and comes back like 2 minutes later. He doesn't say shit to us, but now we getting nervous and we decide Chucky aint worth it and we leave. They left when we did. That cop saved Chuck's ass last nite. LMAO. I cant believe 2 seperate carloads of peeps were sitting outside in the rain waiting to beat on Chuck, That shit was so funny. I thought i was trippin or something. LOL. Anyway, now I'm stoned. We found a safe spot, smoked up, and now I'm going to bed.

u got some seriousssss time on your hand u fuckin herb

this got be theee funnniestttttt shit i ever seeeen,,,,listen lay off the crack stop smokin the smokin taht shit,,,, if u got a problem wed drama sat tribecca n will seee what happen........btw binocular boy what color pants was chuck wearing, heard he was wearing some serious gangsta pants

oh yeah,, how were u parked across the street when that whole lot was valet keep talkin shit

how much was valet u fuckin moran, u'r really unbelievable,

odds are your fat, bald an ugly or u know what your so tough n what not who the fuck are u slick?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sounds like there were more people waiting outside to beat up Chuck than there were inside Drama. So, is dieselcash Chuck's CP name? And who the hell is Chuck Masterson, anyway? Besides being a snitch for the cops, I mean. I never heard of him. Just for being a rat, I can't blame these guys for going after him!!! :flame::bigfinge::chainsaw::biggun::licker::punch::spank::cuss::devil: :devil: :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Only for Chuck Masterson would you have to get on line and wait for your turn to beat him up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I met Chuck a few years back, and the only advice I would give to anyone that meets him is get as far away from this guy as possible, and do it as fast as possible. Just pretend that he has SARS and treat him that way. This guy has more enemies than Hitler did. He has betrayed everyone that has ever been friends with him and he is known to be narc. He got in some kinda trouble a few years back and he ratted out everyone he could think, including some of his own best friends. This guy is a motherfucker, and I really hope that one day soon, someone really does split his skull open. He is the lowest form of scum that I have ever come across. He is one person that deserves it.

Originally posted by mercury66

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Only for Chuck Masterson would you have to get on line and wait for your turn to beat him up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I met Chuck a few years back, and the only advice I would give to anyone that meets him is get as far away from this guy as possible, and do it as fast as possible. Just pretend that he has SARS and treat him that way. This guy has more enemies than Hitler did. He has betrayed everyone that has ever been friends with him and he is known to be narc. He got in some kinda trouble a few years back and he ratted out everyone he could think, including some of his own best friends. This guy is a motherfucker, and I really hope that one day soon, someone really does split his skull open. He is the lowest form of scum that I have ever come across. He is one person that deserves it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: I see the love for Chuck

Damn, I just finished reading the other thread that this clown started about how he is the leader of the royal family and how he gets beat up all the time, then I remembered this thread about how some guy was gonna beat up Chuck with his friends and there was another car right next to their's full of more people that wanted to beat up Chuck. Damn, this guy gets beat up alot, I guess!!!!!!!!! Too motherfucking funny. I sounds like being on line at a drive thru and waiting for your turn so that you can order a Beatdown Deluxe for Chuck Masterson. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have never heard of anything like this. WAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOO FUNNNNNNNY!!!! I can't stop laughing ..... must stop laughing ..... brain needs oxygen .... must stop laughing ..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Originally posted by mercury66

nicely said

i gave chuck a nice beating he has another 2 coming

Originally posted by dieselcash

u got some seriousssss time on your hand u fuckin herb

this got be theee funnniestttttt shit i ever seeeen,,,,listen lay off the crack stop smokin the smokin taht shit,,,, if u got a problem wed drama sat tribecca n will seee what happen........btw binocular boy what color pants was chuck wearing, heard he was wearing some serious gangsta pants

Yo Chuck-Fuck, I always got time to knock the shit out of you. Wednesday at Drama and Saturday at Tribecca ... let the pain begin.

And it wasn't me that had the binoculars. It was that other wrecking crew that was there for ya. I don't need bats, hammers, or knives ... I'll do the shit one on one with your sorry ass. You aint nothing but light work to me. If anything, my boyz would be there to rip me off of your unconscious body so i dont beat ya to death.

And yeah, those white pants of your were so "GANGSTA" ... LMAO!!! You just lucky they didn't turn blood-red at the end of the night. And we werent across the street, we were down the street parked near the curb.

See ya real soon, zitboy. I'm gonna introduce myself to you personally.

Originally posted by dieselcash

Grand Opening Of Summers Hotesttt party

Drama Wednesday's

June 4th

Music By:George Calle

Hosted By:Vic Latino & Broadway Bill Lee, clubplanet

Special Gest Performance By: Dee Roberts

Complimentary Admission for everyone all night

3$ drinks all night long

DRAMA

201 BROAD AVE

FAIRVIEW,NJ