Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so Fucking Hot!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christopher...Please please I beg you to stop the Clomid, Pills and anything else which makes you depressed....I am so here for you...Bus and I have found a lot in common: Hot Girls,Drugs,Juice,Girl on girl action and simply put being hot....

Christopher...we need to find you a new Iron sistah so you can be as HOT as us.....! Julie? YES ahhh Julie! Love Julie and Miss Julie lots....

I am going to have a welcomebackjulie.com party when she gets back!

Bottom line is...You are my Best Friend in the world....chill out...!

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

ur supposed to give $3 but i said only $1 for quality

dani u paid!!!:D

OK, well thanks for being honest and not ripping me off...LOL

You could have gotten the $3. I didnt know what quality you had...:laugh:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Where is Slinky Dave today?

sorry christopher......I was stuck in a mesmorizing stare of myself in a puddle outside......god I am fucken good looking!!!!

.....no seriously, I have been in the worst positions all day.....I am getting buried in every stock......this is the day from hell!!!!

David..."Club God" "Club Guru" "Ulitmate Clubber"...you choose...you fit all of these titles.....

BiggieSizeTime: Bwahhhhh! Theres a new one! David got a new pair of Velcro Shoes so he will not confuse his arms with his shoelaces!

Are there any promoters on these boards? You know in the Club Industry? BWAHHHH!

Dan- Nice meeting you to, though i have see you a million times before last weekend.

Stacked- oh my, bro i think the high stress job is getting to you, step away and gather yourself. Lower the ritalin dose....

Mystify- I was at both, we didnt meet though. Rod the rude bastard didnt introduce us........

Originally posted by njbigtime

Christopher- Just made an appointment, the first one they had was June 17 at 2:30, right here in manhattan. with the man himself Nadler............... The lady asked me how i heard of him. my response"Bruce is a legend"

DO YOU MEAN THIS FAT ASS NADLER??????????//

fathat364.jpg

Originally posted by njbigtime

Mystify- I was at both, we didnt meet though. Rod the rude bastard didnt introduce us........

:eek: ........... ROD!

Since I saw your pic recently, next time I'll just be a dork and come over and introduce myself :tongue:

Originally posted by Mystify22

:eek: ........... ROD!

Since I saw your pic recently, next time I'll just be a dork and come over and introduce myself :tongue:

dont you feel like such a dork being like.. hey i am on cp... so if people don't introduce me i usually dont say anything.. unless of course i am at tempts a few pills deep!!! hahah

Originally posted by dani672

dont you feel like such a dork being like.. hey i am on cp... so if people don't introduce me i usually dont say anything.. unless of course i am at tempts a few pills deep!!! hahah

I usually dont say anything either. If I am wrong I would feel like a total asshole.

Bigtimes Criteria for the Perfect Iron Sistah:

#1. Drug Addict

#2. Sick Body

#3. Golden Brown Tan

#4. Bangin Ass/Big Tits

#5. Talkative

#6. Good Job

#7. Must be named Julie

#8. Must give full body critiques daily

#9. Must understand muscle chemistry

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bigtimes Criteria for the Perfect Iron Sistah:

#1. Drug Addict

#2. Sick Body

#3. Golden Brown Tan

#4. Bangin Ass/Big Tits

#5. Talkative

#6. Good Job

#7. Must be named Julie

#8. Must give full body critiques daily

#9. Must understand muscle chemistry

hmm well i beleive i have all those except the tan.. i haven't been tanning since my injury.. back to tanning this week though:)

oh wait i am not named julie:) heehee

Dani...I will check you out...you seem on point and backable. Only time will tell.....

Please fix your tanning problem...it would be a complete waste of my time if you were lacking color......

I am so fucking Dark right now....so fucking hot right now.....

Riggs & Tiggs...? Do I need to even say anything?