Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so Fucking Hot!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

After hours is not a problem, Mysti can go all night.....

Tigga - I'll be your Iron-Sister-in-Training...... :D

Alicia you are the shit honey, but keeping up with tigga is an almost unattainable feat in itself.

Check your PMs !!!!!

Camera's will be taken when entered the afterhours location. But will be given back when exiting many hours later.....This due to ugly pics of me being displayed.......Cant have these type of pics going around..............It will ruin my reputaion. LOL

Originally posted by stephanie74

yeah guido is my best friend didnt he sleep at your house???

Hey Mystify I will mold you to be one true Iron Sista like myself....its going to be fun yes?

You Iron Sister ways inspire me.......You will be my mentor :heart:

carguy..your right but I think she can manage..who is goin to take over my status when I hang up my wittle tigga sneaks yes?

Often immitated never duplicated tiggs,

energizer is currently devoping prototypes but they continue to fail !!!!

tru dat carguy...i told bus the same thing about the whole cloning thing for the tigga.....not happening.....lololol

hey mystify I will take u under my wing and show u the many ways of being a true Iron sista..no worries..I will be your mentor yes?

xoxoxo tigger

tru dat carguy...i told bus the same thing about the whole cloning thing for the tigga.....not happening.....lololol

hey mystify I will take u under my wing and show u the many ways of being a true Iron sista..no worries..I will be your mentor yes?

xoxoxo tigger

:kiss2:

:heart: Alicia

Originally posted by njstacked2

Carl..I am on a trading desk staring at 3 flat screens..with guys cursing at me..i am going to get a little hot...but my physique, good looks, dark tan and shaved arms really add to the overall "me being so hot".

Oh cool stacked I thought it may have been effects of cookies or something, the other context of the word is already known for all of us, no need to even remind people. If they dont know they'll soon find out yes???

Originally posted by njstacked2

Carl..I am on a trading desk staring at 3 flat screens..with guys cursing at me..i am going to get a little hot...but my physique, good looks, dark tan and shaved arms really add to the overall "me being so hot".

Funny story for stacked bigtime and bus, I was going over my toxicology report from seaside 2 wks ago with my doc, (it was a complete blood scan) and the doctor looks at me and says, I've never seen a testosterone level over 2000 units ever!!!! Normal for my age is 200-1000 units of actual test and 100-500 free testosterone.

Mine was 2180 Whaaaaaaahooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njbigtime

NYCChick- that is a great idea........although tucker was a loser.... We may have to set that up! I will need a staff to help with the volume.......LOL

do you want me to screen the applicants...

"ok now turn around... ok let me smack your ass to see how it jiggles"

"ok... now dance for me..."

heehee