Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bigtime and stacked

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hey Dave, I'm bored today, can you please find some more pics of Rod and his family? I need some entertainment on this dreary day.....

I will take care of that in about an hour......I got to work for a little bit right now......how did the interview go.........were your fuzzy wuzzy and smelling like a brewery???

bigtime.....can we be friends again????

oh i see mysty...................diggas gettin the boot huh...........dave make me laugh, dave find some pics of rod...................bigtime, ive finally listened............. im gettin rid of DON26.......................

LOL, yeah sure, ya think im a little bitch like you that gets upset when his BEST FRIEND finds a NEW PARTNER for DOUBLE DUTCH, HA HA HA HA......................DORK................ya can still be my WINGMAN DON, AND WE CAN "SHARE" our LITTLE IRON SIS!!!!!..........................i can think i a 3 step.............

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I will take care of that in about an hour......I got to work for a little bit right now......how did the interview go.........were your fuzzy wuzzy and smelling like a brewery???

Omg, I def. REEEEEEEKED of smoke/alcohol and had a slight buzz goin....Interview was BLAH, the position open was BLAH....Some crappy data collector for a marketing research company :yuck:

Originally posted by roddigga

oh i see mysty...................diggas gettin the boot huh...........dave make me laugh, dave find some pics of rod...................bigtime, ive finally listened............. im gettin rid of DON26.......................

LOL, yeah sure, ya think im a little bitch like you that gets upset when his BEST FRIEND finds a NEW PARTNER for DOUBLE DUTCH, HA HA HA HA......................DORK................ya can still be my WINGMAN DON, AND WE CAN "SHARE" our LITTLE IRON SIS!!!!!..........................i can think i a 3 step.............

rod....ya know what....i dont want to start a picture war with you........I have other individuals I think we can target today!!!!......bigtime.....where are you!!!!....just kidding too buddy....not you!!!!

:eek: :eek:....Rod, I am shocked at your accusations, I could never and will never abandon you my right arm dance partner!

Listen i know i have been left.....I am nice, people like me, i have other friends, my mommy tells me i am special in my own way....Lets face i am a friendless fatfuck who everyone hates... I am like SARS, a virus..........I need to make some friends... Ah maybe i will try njguido.......i bet they will like me and accept me

Originally posted by njbigtime

Listen i know i have been left.....I am nice, people like me, i have other friends, my mommy tells me i am special in my own way....Lets face i am a friendless fatfuck who everyone hates... I am like SARS, a virus..........I need to make some friends... Ah maybe i will try njguido.......i bet they will like me and accept me

LOL...................................

did you say hello to GUIDO GARDUCCI yet, he's havin us over for pre-party, BUMPS on HIM this tiMe

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=165404