Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am sooooo FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by m0chi69

shit my office is freezing. i'm wrapped up in 4 layers of sweaters... isn't it june :mad:

carguy - sorry to hear about shit going down and happy early birthday! :D

...MoChichacha cha!................helllllllllllllo!:D

hi hot stuff *muah*muah*

i've been hiding out lately, might be running around this weekend though... where you gonna be? :D

.......running back and forth from tempts to merge like the crazy lady i have proven to be...............holla back if u wanna do laps with me! lol..............wear your sneakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit my office is freezing. i'm wrapped up in 4 layers of sweaters... isn't it june :mad:

I hear that..I have my space heater cranked, my toes are frozen and I thik my hand is beginning to freeze on the mouse...

I need someone to keep me warm :flame: "come on baby light my fire" :eek: hee hee hee hee!

chris# 2 (bigtime)- let's just take our show to vegas and stay there!!!! screw the touring actually, we can tour between vegas, hawaii, and the carribean. your thoughts?

chris# 1 (stacked)- let these fools know!!!!!

gildo- that corner was disgustingly hot. I was embarassed to talk to anyone.

misk- "whoa toots, that's not the heating panel, but it'll warm you up just as quickly and only spits when I want it to" "tsss tsss chickie bow bow"

neena baby- are you ready to go home now? I am.

kittyk- let's trade room temperatures, I'm soooo scorching hot right now, I just can't help it.

carl/jay- happy early birthdays

In closing, this is what happens when you choose Human Resources as a career..........you work with all women who are always freezing. Actually, the other guy that works with me is a "tinkerbell" so like I said, the "women" in my department are always cold!!!!!!!! Know why I don't give a fuck though? I walk by everyone and shake my head like a wet dog and splash them with some "Samoan Sweat" hahahahaha........"HAVE SOME!!!!!!"

I'm sorry to do this, but I really need to remind the world of clubplanet how fucking HOT I am today. Not trying to bump up my thread and toot my own horn, but I feel the need to spread the word of Piro Hotness running through my body at this very moment.

(Now someone pour a bucket of ice on my head to cool me off)