Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was just wondering

Originally posted by piro8

Chris- She will pay severely when I get home from work, for leaking that information, you can bet your bottom dollar on that. She doesn't realize that I'm wearing my new leather belt which means she will feel the real meaning of "opening a can of whoop ass."

Neena- hide now!!!!!

Ok i like what i am hearing out of you! I dont know who is the bad influence out of you and Neena. But i will get to the bottom of this....

Neena- words cant describe the pain i went through when i read what you had for dinner last night........

Originally posted by njbigtime

Ok i like what i am hearing out of you! I dont know who is the bad influence out of you and Neena. But i will get to the bottom of this....

Neena- words cant describe the pain i went through when i read what you had for dinner last night........

we are both bad influences on each other....you know how many times we've detoured from the gym on a Friday...to end up at some happy hour eating wings and drinking beer. We love changing plans unexpectedly....it keeps things spicy. hehe!! :D

Originally posted by calebb

laugh laugh

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! he's back!!!

piro/bigtime?? vegas? when? who?

neena.. stop being mean to alan. and stop doing steroids, you're too strong for that poor boy.

stardo.. as long as you can lift your hand to your.. nevermind.

gil.. phone tag much???

Originally posted by dogekid

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! he's back!!!

piro/bigtime?? vegas? when? who?

neena.. stop being mean to alan. and stop doing steroids, you're too strong for that poor boy.

stardo.. as long as you can lift your hand to your.. nevermind.

gil.. phone tag much???

:laugh: :laugh: sorry I will try to be nice....

pssssssttt I have a secret....remember that pic I put up of Bigtime...hehe!! picture of the year....I have one similar of you. SOooooooo if you're not extra nice to me (kiss my feet) it may accidentally get posted on CP. ;)

muahhhaaa muahhhhaaa <~ Dr. evil's laugh

Originally posted by neena16

pssssssttt I have a secret....remember that pic I put up of Bigtime...hehe!! picture of the year....I have one similar of you. SOooooooo if you're not extra nice to me (kiss my feet) it may accidentally get posted on CP. ;)

who is this?? no hablo ingles.

I thought we were friends.....why did you choose me and post my ugly pic? what did i do to deserve this?

Originally posted by njbigtime

I thought we were friends.....why did you choose me and post my ugly pic? what did i do to deserve this?

you are making me feel so bad. I'm sorry sweetie.

The reason why I chose you is because.....everyone knows you are handsome so showing a pic like that wouldn't matter. Do you forgive me now? :kiss2:

a

Its the evil laugh:laugh:

POST IT!! POST IT!!! POST IT!!!!

you are making me feel so bad. I'm sorry sweetie.

The reason why I chose you is because.....everyone knows you are handsome so showing a pic like that wouldn't matter. Do you forgive me now? :kiss2:

how can i stay mad at you?