Space

spacious

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by arturob

Oakey is back, and way better than he was a few years ago. :)

really? hmm.. he was the one who "opened" for Tiesto a few months back, right? I heard him... I wish I hadn't, it almost spoiled a lot of really good memories. Like when I saw Ozzie live, I had to leave, before it got worse.

Originally posted by nmotion

really? hmm.. he was the one who "opened" for Tiesto a few months back, right? I heard him... I wish I hadn't, it almost spoiled a lot of really good memories. Like when I saw Ozzie live, I had to leave, before it got worse.

heh yes. I thought Oakey's set @ Space34 and Ultra5 were phenomenal. really good, loved them! :)

Originally posted by arturob

heh yes. I thought Oakey's set @ Space34 and Ultra5 were phenomenal. really good, loved them! :)

in all fairness, both sets weren't the worst thing I have ever heard, but I wouldn't go that far. He had some really good moments, but for the most part it was "epic, dramatic" trance, like soo "grand" in presentation.. <yawn> wasn't feeling it, man

Guest brwneydtrouble

Arturob, for being a "tranceaddict" you sure do hate Tiesto, the #1 trance DJ in the world. I'm not that big into trance, but I will say that anything that Tiesto puts his hands on is incredible. Being so close minded and childish about other people's opinions has made me lose a little respect for you. NOthing pisses me off more than someone that puts down other people because of their opinions.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Arturob, for being a "tranceaddict" you sure do hate Tiesto, the #1 trance DJ in the world. I'm not that big into trance, but I will say that anything that Tiesto puts his hands on is incredible. Being so close minded and childish about other people's opinions has made me lose a little respect for you. NOthing pisses me off more than someone that puts down other people because of their opinions.

Just ignore him honey:)