Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its offcial: Space is the best club to do drugs in..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Move it again, I post it again... Its a miami issue.. All the SF and Exit posts WERE NOT MOVED TO SUBSTANCES...:idea:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues...ml/1/index.html

SELLING OUT TO CLUBS AS A MOD IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!

HERES THE LINK, AND WHEN PODS THREAD IS MOVED, I'LL STOP POSTING THIS ONE....:idea:

BTW IF I POST I GOT DRUNK AT A CLUB, WILL IT GET MOVED TO THE DRUG BOARD?????????????????

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD

ITS MODS GONE CRAZY!!!

I thought that Space's reply was very calm and controlled considering the circumstances.

I don't see why New Times have to be so negative about Miami nightlife. To create a category specifically to highlight one club as having a drug issue is either extremely vindictive or extremely stupid.

All I ever see is doom and gloom in New Times - what ever happened to having pride in your city and its entertainment? I'm originally from the UK, and although we have a great scene, most clubbers would give their right arm to have a venue like Space; or Maze, or Crobar, or Level, or Opium Garden for that matter. Check the reviews of WMC if you don't believe me.

Aside from NYC, I struggle to think of another city which has such a wealth of great venues, and sees as much talent as we do. Can't we just enjoy it?

Originally posted by cooljunkie

I don't see why New Times have to be so negative about Miami nightlife. To create a category specifically to highlight one club as having a drug issue is either extremely vindictive or extremely stupid.

EXACTLY!!!:aright: