Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the Non Iron Batches...

i just realized now that the other night as we drove around seaside in search of afterhours, i didn't speak or listen to anyone.. just starred at the equalizer bar on your radio. it was the only thing that made sense to me at the time.

is that so wrong?????

Originally posted by dogekid

i just realized now that the other night as we drove around seaside in search of afterhours, i didn't speak or listen to anyone.. just starred at the equalizer bar on your radio. it was the only thing that made sense to me at the time.

is that so wrong?????

Didn't you realize this the other day? Cause I swear I've read this before. :(

OMG, I am undoubtedly soooooooo fucking HOT right now, it's disgusting!!!!! All the women keep walking by me and can't stop staring then they all ask, "Alan, why are you so fucking hot???"

here, take a paper towel and wipe that sweat off your forehead and the back of your neck, we'll see if we can get someone to turn the air on for you."

I'm the hottest guy in this office, I can't help myself.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Didn't you realize this the other day? Cause I swear I've read this before. :(

oh.. damn. didnt know that actually got posted. fine, so i realized it yesterday. always a keen eye kermzy.

I KNOW, I KNOW, I AM NOT PERFECT............NOR AM I CLOSE TO BEING MADE OF IRON................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT HOT DIGGITY DAWG, I AM DAMM FREEGIN SEXY!!!!!!!!

what does it feel like to be NOT SEXY..................i do not know, b/c I AM SOO DAMM SEXY..........................

actually THIS IS MY LAST POST ON CP, B/C I AM TOO SEXY FOR THIS SHIRT, AND TOO SEXY FOR THIS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

I KNOW, I KNOW, I AM NOT PERFECT............NOR AM I CLOSE TO BEING MADE OF IRON................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT HOT DIGGITY DAWG, I AM DAMM FREEGIN SEXY!!!!!!!!

what does it feel like to be NOT SEXY..................i do not know, b/c I AM SOO DAMM SEXY..........................

actually THIS IS MY LAST POST ON CP, B/C I AM TOO SEXY FOR THIS SHIRT, AND TOO SEXY FOR THIS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!

Now where is my barf bag??? WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I would post a rebuttle but I dont think that there is a unit of measurement that can accurately measure my sexiness......

so I cant :( !!

GILLIGAN THE TERM IS INFINTI MY BROTHER..............YES YOU ARE INFINITI DAMM SEXY...................

THAT IS WAY PAST VERY, AND WAY PAST WAY SEXY, YOU ARE INFINITI SEXY................................

NOW STRUT YOUR SWEATY POSE, YOU SWEATING SLOB AT TEMPS AND SHOW US HOW INFINTI SEXY YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GILLIGAN THE TERM IS INFINTI MY BROTHER..............YES YOU ARE INFINITI DAMM SEXY...................

THAT IS WAY PAST VERY, AND WAY PAST WAY SEXY, YOU ARE INFINITI SEXY................................

NOW STRUT YOUR SWEATY POSE, YOU SWEATING SLOB AT TEMPS AND SHOW US HOW INFINTI SEXY YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah infiniti sexy hahahah

just when i thought it couldnt get better thank you digga:laugh:

Originally posted by njbigtime

Stardo brings up a valid point.....Not only are we dead sexy but funny as well........do we have any faults?

Are ya kidding???????

Do you think ANYONE besides your little clan actually laughs at these posts!?!??!

UGGGHH!!:peeleft:

You all hyjack every thread with your annoying little inside jokes....

get a chat room - pleeaaaassseee

Originally posted by fakearmani

Are ya kidding???????

Do you think ANYONE besides your little clan actually laughs at these posts!?!??!

Ok fat ass you are getting better....Somewhat better response....But still i am not seeing your creative side......Come on dig deep within yourself.....Bang your head against the wall and get things going in your mind!

LOL..GILLIGAN???? OH HELL NO!!!!

I'll give it to you...I was a sweaty FUCK!! In my defence...I wasnt the only one....that back corner has no AIR...plus those Stackers 2s were a bit more powerful than usual....:laugh: .

INFINITY SEXY....I like that...YEAH...what roddigga said...INFINITY SEXY MO FO's!!!!! Roddiga..I'm hiring peeps for crowd control, would you like an application? Need help keeping them off me!! :laugh:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

LMFAO!!!

She so wants an Iron Boy of her own...

I am making up a new shirt for ya hunny...

"I suck... will you come stay over??"

I suggest sitting on your washer during the spin cycle...

Maybe you will come to work tomorrow with a smile and not be such a batch...

Stick to bothering the moo........ you were funnier that way

Bigtime - saw your pic.... your actually hot.... you pack on some dumb jokes but your hot

Im done here.....

Originally posted by fakearmani

Are ya kidding???????

yes we are immature and annoying, yes we were the ones that stole your boyfriends snacks in grade school and sold them for drugs.......................

deal with it, we have not changed nor will we change, we will only get larger and larger and larger, till we get so fucken annoying you come to CP and shoot up the PLACE..................

wait, you cant do that BECAUSE IT IS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL YES I AM LAUGHING AT MY OWN JOKE...................................

so armani, if it sucks go to the BAAASTON BOARD OR SOMETHING, if not them pls just join us, TELL US HOW SEXY YOU ARE, COME ON TELL US, I KNOW YOU ARE, IN YOUR OWN LITTLE WAY...............COME ON, GIVE US HOLLAAA OR SOMETHING!!!!!