Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sun is out... reality friday club XS!

Originally posted by djlilcee

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU GUYS HATE SOO MUCH? I JUST POSTED ABOUT A PARTY...... PLUS I AM GIVING AWAY CD'S..... IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED I DON'T SEE THE NEED TO POST NEGATIVE COMMETS..... CLUB XS HAS THE BIGGEST FRIDAY NIGHT IN SEASIDE...... AND HYPE WHY DID YOU ADD YOUR COMMENT ABOUT MARSHAL BEING IN THE BATHROOM?? WHY ALL THE HATE MAN? I DON'T HATE ON ANYBODY......

Dont listen - keep doin what your doin :tongue:

He was wearing the too too. Brian, I had to tell :)

Long Live The Polka!

Originally posted by xrapturex

How would you know unless you were there dancing to that polka??? hmmmmmm :confused:

You werent wearing the too too again were you?

THANK U TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COME AND SUPPORT...... LIKE I SAID IT IS BEAUTIFUL OUT TODAY..... REALITY FRIDAY'S @ XS SHOULD BE GREAT HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY THERE...... I DEFINTLY GOT SOME BANGING NEW JAMS THAT I WILL BE ROCKING TONIGHT........ BIG SHOUT THE ALL THE UNION CREW THAT COMES..... BOOB CREW.. KATY KAREN EVERYBODY LOVE YOU GUYS........ SEE YOU TONIGHT REALITY FRIDAY'S CLUB XS!!!!!!

Normally, we just like to post party info. However, when we saw DJ Lil Cee and Not All There in the same thread, it was like...uh oh... not again! Like brutha Rodney said...."Can't we all just get along?!":laugh:

Don't worry 'bout the comments Lil Cee....just post and let people have fun with it! Life's too short... just do your thing bro!

WELL XS WAS BANGING..... NOT PACKED NICE CROWD..... BUT EVERYBODY GOT THERE LIKE AT 12:30AM..... AND ON FRIDAY XS IS ONLY OPEN TILL 3AM NOT 4AM....... SO I BASICALLY DID NOTHING FOR THE 1ST.... 2 HOURS..... YOU GUYS SHOULD GET THERE EARLY SO I COULD START DROPPING BOMBS EARLY..... I PLAYED THE NEW LUZ RMX OF IN YOUR EYES.... I LIKE THE SONG CROWD LIKED IT.... OR I JUST HAD ALOT OF FACTORY HEADS THERE..... ALSO ROBBIE RIVERA TOTAL INSANITY SCARY MIX..... CROWD SEEMED TO REALLY LIKE THAT SONG..... NEXT FRIDAY IS THE 13TH....... I GOT TAROT CARD READERS MIDGETS AND BLACK CATS..... NOT JOKING... SO COME EARLY....... MUSIC IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE..... LIL CEE... PEACE

Originally posted by djlilcee

I PLAYED THE NEW LUZ RMX OF IN YOUR EYES.... I LIKE THE SONG CROWD LIKED IT.... OR I JUST HAD ALOT OF FACTORY HEADS THERE

LOL! I walked in what 5 mintes after you played that shit already - its aight jp played it at factory last nite, that track sounds so SICK on that system:eek: