Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Good Recommendations....(RAVER...)

Hola Everyone,

Can someone please tell me the best places to go to for the clubber/raver atmosphere? Anyplace that plays phat trance or hard house would be great, but I haven't really found that yet here in Manhattan. I would really appreciate some information. I'm 19, so anything 21+ is out the question...

THANK YOU!!!:hat:

Originally posted by bronzedlatina

Hola Everyone,

Can someone please tell me the best places to go to for the clubber/raver atmosphere? Anyplace that plays phat trance or hard house would be great, but I haven't really found that yet here in Manhattan. I would really appreciate some information. I'm 19, so anything 21+ is out the question...

Arc is your best bet for more underground raver type.

Originally posted by bronzedlatina

Hola Everyone,

go to www.RAVECLiCK.com/Events

you'll find lots of parties there ;)

If we must have one than Springfield is it. They use the asylum like The Wave was used in SI. Did anyone see the lineup for this party called Tables Turn. If you like Jungle, this party has the best USA has to offer R.A.W., Craze, Odi, Dara, AK1200, Oscar Da Grouch and Hive. I think it is a better party than the Sneaky. Before I knew i had to work I thought of making that SHITTY drive up to Springfield for this party.

QUOTE]Originally posted by rocksteadyct

yes manhatten sucks for raves...

the rave capitol of the northeast is .......Springfield MA

otherwise you can hit up lunatarium or an SOE event every 3 months or so