Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hallo cp fawkurz

i'm back, tweakin again, with lots more nonsensical idiocy to spew at the masses...

once upon a time, i actually had a meaningful post here and there back in the day... but now, the only time i seem to log back on to cp is when i'm fuct up in Aspen (tunnelbandit knows what i mean), so here i am to waste a few seconds of your life with mindless chemically-induced rantings...

first off... how come i never see any of you assholes at any of the parties i spin at??? i've been djing for over ten years, and the least some of you old-skoolers could do is show me just a smidgeon of love... every friday i play a mix of netherlands-famous hardstyle and rotterdam/hardcore at funhouse located at jekyll and hyde on 7th ave south... not a big space, but the atmosphere beats the hell outta any of your clubs... every week we got chicks and dudes (interrupting my set which sux, but whatcha gonna do?) coming to the front to flash their units, tits, munchable asses, or whatever flesh they're willing to bare to win free cds and t-shirts, so even if you hate my music, at least you got some eye-candy to maintain some level of interest... i saw a proud presentation of poonani from the dj booth from this one girl just so she could get an autographed manson cd (which is lame, i admit), but hey, it's still alot of primal and carnal wickedness which is always a plus in my book...

and the last saturday of every month, i headline a party, spinning the mainfloor at pseudo, which i'm sure many of you have been to, mixing the hardest shit you'll ever hear in this weak-ass city... forget your damn vocals and jersey shore anthems... fuckin hardstyle is the shit you need to be assaulting your senses with... although, if any of you actually did attend our party last week, i must sincerely apologize for my pitiful performance... i know it's no excuse, but i was tweaking pretty hard after djing the nite before and not getting any sleep, but i promise this month will be better...

and one saturday a month, i spin for the insane 'hidden shadows' parties up in spanish harlem... you really need to check one of these out, and the next one is on june 14th... the party stays open til 6am, you can smoke freely inside, and the crowd consists of a few hundred of the most fucked up freaks that you'll find in this twisted metropolis...

i also played this loft party in bk two weeks ago for the art-kor crew from france for their first anniversary of their freak connexion parties... i played some of the hardest shit you'll ever hear while people suspended from the ceiling thru hooks in their skin (like The Cell)... actually, i wouldn't expect to see any of you at that event...

but anyway... this sunday after the parade, i'll be down at angel in the east village playing house and hip-hop from 9-2am before heading off to another party, and it's probably the most mainstream kinda shit you'll ever see me do... yeah, i spin hip-hop too... i'm not just some gabba demon...

so no excuses... take a nite off from your usual mundane excursions and check out one of the events you'll find me djing at... and come introduce yourself also, cause i'm sick of talking to the same weirdos every week, and i need some new faces to chat with... i'm the big german white guy with really long black hair that looks like he should be in the wwe instead of mixing records, so say hallo...

ok, i've wasted enough of your time with this yayo-inspired post, so i'll finally shut up for once... and no, you can't have the time you spent reading this bullshit reimbursed to you...

...and check out my website: www.SubsurfaceProductions.com

the fuckin underground!!!

waddup, smokey joe

june 14th is the last harlem party for this season. next one won't be til october...

and i don't think pvd or tiesto would appreciate my bootleg terrorcore remixes of their shit, so i ain't gonna invite them anytime soon...