Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For everyone looking for a review from Thurs. @ Joeys!!

Well I wont give it to you. I have a problem with reviewing my own party. I dont think I can actually be byass so I will leave it to all the board members there; eurolisa, kelly0616, babes14x, viptech (thanks again), dan fury, 3rdfloorfactoria, brian1500, slyonspromo and the numerous other board members there. Thanks again for all the support I have a good feeling about this Thursday party.

Next week Gold's Gym hot body contest for the guys and girls.

Once a month resident Kirk Lopez (SURF CLUB)

Elimidate Casting Call

LADIES FREE TIL 12

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Great night last night. Denny was on point. It was a great crowd with hot girls. A big thanks TO Sergio, Adam and Billy for everything you do for me. You guys are the greatest.

:hat: :hat:

Tsettosssssssssssssssss

I haven't been to Joey's on a Thursday in forever, and I must admit it was nice. I didn't get to catch Moo's set, but Tsettos had an energetic set. Amuka was definitely the highlight of the night, worked it in and out for a while.

Def a good selection of bizatches out there, and the energy seemed to skyrocket as the night went on. It was a packed house last night, but not to the point where you couldn't move.

I will definitely be back to check out Joey's on a thursday again.

Alwayz a pleasure to see Blackassmafuka, 0616, Softcorecock, buddha, 8thfloorexit, Q-tech, devilicious, and whoever else I missed.

Sergio once again thanx for hooking it up. You are da man behind da man behind that man. Thanks.

Damn I was fucked up because I didnt remember seeing them there until now. I was chillin with Danfury 3rdfloorfactoria (dont worry I got you saturday) Adam Bill Kelly Sandy Badass and the list goes on. Im sooooooo hung pver.

Big Daddy Youre the only one I didnt see???

Hmmmm Tell me youre a lightweight b/c I was there till close!!

Loved Joe Boz's remix of trippin on you!!!

GREAT MUSIC, GREAT CROWD (all the peeps made the night), GREAT SERVICE & GREAT PARTY HOSTS!!!!!!

I have only NOW recovered from the night...enough said. If someone finds my liver on RT 78 kidly return it to. PM me..I'll pick it up.

First....thank you Serg/Adam/Bill.....you guys are the best....I have said it before, will tell anyone who asks me and continue to say it....I appreciate everything you guys do for me (and my friends).

Crowd:

Beautiful yummy girls all over the place!!! Tons of great CP (and non CP) crew. Excellent to see all the familiar faces...long list..... dont mean to miss anyone....Serg,Adam (stop smoking!!), Bill, Petek (your a piece of work!!:laugh:), Brian1500, Badass, Kelly, danfury (lol@8thfloorexit..bastard),KostaP (I'll be there Sat mamaluke..lol), Kareem (always a great time remembering the crazier days!!), Eurolisa (pleasure meeting u)........dont mean to forget anyone....but everyone there made the night great!! Never fails...good people = good time!!

Service:

Always treated EXTREMELY WELL taken care of there.....thanks Jenny2, Helen, Felicia. You ladies looked great last night, appreciate you getting me weetaded!! :D

Music:

Tsettosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I dont go out often during the week, so I pick where I go very carefully when I do....Joeys last night was a great choice. AWESOME TIME!!...and I was able to contribute to a good cause :). piro, neena, nychic, stardo.dogikid....you were missed.

Time to find the replacement liver....SANDBAR AWAITS!!!! Gitty up. Hope to see everyone again!!