Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why the heck

CALEBB................i am WAAAAY past sexy, and way past very sexy................fucken INFINITI SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................!!!!!

PARTYLY CLOWDY, CHANCE OF SHOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

DO YOU WANT TO BUFF MY CAR............?????????????????

Originally posted by roddigga

CALEBB................i am WAAAAY past sexy, and way past very sexy................fucken INFINITI SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................!!!!!

PARTYLY CLOWDY, CHANCE OF SHOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

DO YOU WANT TO BUFF MY CAR............?????????????????

I bet your car is very nice.

CALEBB............................actaully it is a piece of shit.......................want to clean my room?????????...........got some extra olive oil and dust feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUST OF WINDS COMING FROM THE SOUTHEAST REGION!!!!!!!!

HYPE...................... that was such a GAY COMMENT!!!!!!!!................figures!!!!!!!!, this week wear bullet proof vest, im coming w/ the right hand JABS this time..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUN PEEKING THROUGH, CLOWDS BREAKING BY MIDDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

STACKED.......................are you READY????????????????

CALEBB............................actaully it is a piece of shit.......................want to clean my room?????????...........got some extra olive oil and dust feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUST OF WINDS COMING FROM THE SOUTHEAST REGION!!!!!!!!

HYPE...................... that was such a GAY COMMENT!!!!!!!!................figures!!!!!!!!, this week wear bullet proof vest, im coming w/ the right hand JABS this time..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUN PEEKING THROUGH, CLOWDS BREAKING BY MIDDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

STACKED.......................are you READY????????????????

Your spelling is so bad!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you type with such emotion?????????????????

Is this really that exciting?????!!!!!!!!?????????????????!?

holler back youngin

caleb, i will let you be me for a day and you will understand..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me guess, YOU'LL PASS...........................................

i need BULL TRANQUILIZER to KEEP me straight ALLLL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the spelling who cares......................if the message comes across, then it was successful message...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try reading all your COLLEGE BOOKS in yellow highliter.............thats the only waY DIGGA waS able to READ, i could not see in blach and white and my COLLEGE PROF. had to highlite all my TEXT BOOKS in YELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REASON FOR MY EXCITEMENT.......................YOU TRY STAIRING AT YELLO WORDS FOR 7 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D BE THE SAME WAY......................................................................

caleb, i will let you be me for a day and you will understand..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me guess, YOU'LL PASS...........................................

i need BULL TRANQUILIZER to KEEP me straight ALLLL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the spelling who cares......................if the message comes across, then it was successful message...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try reading all your COLLEGE BOOKS in yellow highliter.............thats the only was DIGGA was able to READ, i could not see in blach and white and my COLLEGE PROF. had to highlite all my TEXT BOOKS in YELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REASON FOR MY EXCITEMENT.......................YOU TRY STAIRING AT YELLO WORDS FOR 7 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D BE THE SAME WAY......................................................................

let me just not comment on that

Originally posted by calebb

let me just not comment on that

LOL....................i like you CALEBB, just for that last comment............i will KILL anyone that POSTS a weather report.................................

this BUMPS for YOU......................................

SNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF