Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Miami BBQ

steffy27

Thanks Tony I was just about to do all that, saves me the work! :D You da best :aright:

And dont thank Koky for offering up his place, I uh, kinda did it for him :laugh: j/k nah he always said he wanted to use his place for the BBQ.

I will get the directions together and post 'em in a bit...if anyone has questions on parking or car pools just PM me :) We'll start putting together who can help transporting...

Time to start arriving will be at 1pm, I like to sleep late ;) and then just come whenever you roll out of bed :cool:

**Oh and Tony can you add that it will be kid friendly but its bring them at your own risk ;) Some ppl have asked already...

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try to not to be too biased but what kind of music you people want to hear? Is there a pool ? :)

Due to popular demand I will not be spinning but you will get a taste of atleast some of the Restricted Roster. :)

Any special requestS? Drum N Bass / Downtempo?

email

ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

Thx for giving me the oppurtunity to do this you guys will hear the past present and future! :)

Well Jimmy, Sean (Meng), MrMiami all are interested I know....

So I say who ever wants to spin just bring your records cuz Koky is gonna try to rent a tent in case it rains :) AND cuz there is no time limit on the party we have all night!

So really, we have to worry more about having all the right equipment. I'm sure plenty of ppl will want to spin :D

Oh and by the way I request:

TRANCE

Thank you :D

Oh and by the way I request: TRANCE

I'LL HAVE WHATS SHE'S HAVING...

TRANCE!!!!

AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT...

BTW..

ANYONE WANTING TO MEET UP BEFORE HEADING OUT PM ME SO WE CAN RIDE OUT TOGETHER.. (FOLLOWING EACH OTHER OR CARPOOLING)

THAT WAY SOME OF YOUS WON'T GET LOST... EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIND HIS HOUSE....

ANYWAYS ANYONE INTERESTED PM ME..

L8R..

Alright .. hmm Trance .. My definition of Trance and yours are completely difference can we go for some trance with a lowercase t ? :)

The nice deep emotional stuff? Think Sasha before he went all Prog. :)

Sasha is the biggest trance dj in the world anyway he still plays it he just doesnt label himself as a trance dj.

Originally posted by rcrespo

Alright .. hmm Trance .. My definition of Trance and yours are completely difference can we go for some trance with a lowercase t ? :)

The nice deep emotional stuff? Think Sasha before he went all Prog. :)

Sasha is the biggest trance dj in the world anyway he still plays it he just doesnt label himself as a trance dj.

I love all trance except the cheesy shit, I'll pass on the deep emotional stuff. I just want someone to bang away for a few hours...Anyone who heard Edgars set from Maydaze is exactly what I would want to hear :D

Seasunz has good shit maybe he will spin??? Or we can just take out an hour or two and play Koky's cd's, lol...:laugh:

Originally posted by sobeton

Location: Koky's Place - SW 200th & 117th (he will provide specifics closer to the date)

SW 200th & 117th? That's Cutler Ridge?

Can't you guys arrange a closer place?

What happened previous "South Pointe Park" location?

:)

Originally posted by sobeton

Location: Koky's Place - SW 200th & 117th (he will provide specifics closer to the date)

Originally posted by miaminice

PM me for a ride, plenty of ppl will be able to help out. Where do you live?

The next BBQ will prob be at the Park so dont worry :)

Koky,

what kind of setup are we looking at?

2x1200's and what kind of mixer/carts?

I want to know if anyone needs CDJ's or anything special like kill switches on the mixer or an effects processor or a 3rd turntable.

Koky,

what kind of setup are we looking at?

I want to know if anyone needs CDJ's or anything special like kill switches on the mixer or an effects processor or a 3rd turntable.

Ok, so far we have not put together any equipment. So we need everything :) Last time Jimmy was gonna bring his mixer, we'll need: tables, CDJ's, amp, etc.

So please start posting if you can bring DJ equipment or contact Ramon!!!! :D

damn Ramon!!! keep it simple...(2) 1200's, a 4 channel mixer and (2) Cdj's...and alot of records...

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Definitely would like to meet more of you CPers

I'll bring alcohol and chips.

P.S. mjm420...you know what else I'll bring

:D If your going to Maze this friday, lemme know so we can meet & blaze.

:aright: sure enough..

not sure about this friday.... gotta work this sat..

if not we'll hook up next week for either the next meet up or the bbq..

but we'll def smoke away when we meet up..

& anyone else of course..

we'll smoke our c/p peace pipe

or blunt....

L8r..

ps

matas.....

BRING ON THE DOMINOES!!!!!!!!!

Trance in your pants:laugh:

So whos bringing the Equipment?

....and I'll play Prog, Hard House, Goa, Deep House, Trance,.........etc, what ever it takes to move your body:D

..oh and you forgot to add the "special drink" that Im bringing:cool:

and Im coming all the way from Ft Lauderdale, so If anyone needs

a ride just shoot me a pm:cool:

pees

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

damn Ramon!!! keep it simple...(2) 1200's, a 4 channel mixer and (2) Cdj's...and alot of records...

I'm just saying cause I know of some of you guys can be creative.

Essentially I would like to have a Pioneer 500 or equivalent. Some Pioneer CDJ's. 3 Turntables (You never know who's gonna play some Techno).

Essentially I would like to have a Pioneer 500 or equivalent. Some Pioneer CDJ's. 3 Turntables (You never know who's gonna play some Techno).

i think jimmy has a mixer (Pioneer-500)...we need decks, speakers, amp & Cdj's

Guest brwneydtrouble

Remember that Vacom (Javier) has 2 CDJ-100's that he said he would bring, plus his huge collection of music. He really has some great stuff.

I have my dad bringing me about 5 or 6 pounds of fresh jumbo shrimp from the keys just in time for the BBQ. :D If only it was lobster season, we would have tails too. ;)