Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Miami BBQ

steffy27

I know im still kind of new on here, and id really like to go to this event, i could even spin if i go.....im not treserving myself yet but if i do end up going i can bring lots of liqour, and i can spin trance......the classics if u will....and i ask one thing...if mr edgar v decides to go just let him chill dont make him go to a picnic to work....thats just my Opinion....he knows i mean well

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

I know im still kind of new on here, and id really like to go to this event, i could even spin if i go.....im not treserving myself yet but if i do end up going i can bring lots of liqour, and i can spin trance......the classics if u will....and i ask one thing...if mr edgar v decides to go just let him chill dont make him go to a picnic to work....thats just my Opinion....he knows i mean well

FLIP HOMEBOY ... YOU AINT NEW !!! GET YOUR ASS TO MY CRIB !!:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by koky

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:aright: :aright:

^^^ Que pedazo de CULO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll like to have her raw!!! BBQ? @ kokys place? Dam thats too far!!! Hhehehehhehehe I will be there fo sho what should bring? Candies? ;)

i would like to provide my djm 600, but due to the way things are going at my work, i may not know till the last moment if i can attend.:rolleyes: i really look forward for a chance to meet and of course spin for you all. i'll do my best to make it happen:D

just curious...does anybody have the new technics 1200 mk5's or mk5g's? i would really like to check those out and spin on them...

anyways hope to see you all there, if i make it i'll bring my pioneer djm 600 and some house and breaks vinyl to make the ladies gyrate:tongue:

sean s.

Greetings all,

I have no problem loaning out my coffin for this one. I don't want the responsibilty of being there early so I would need someone to pick up my coffin (We are doing a party friday night and I may want a little sleep) AND RETURN IT TO ME IF I DON"T STAY TIL THE END> 2 technics and a pioneer 500. Let me know.

Joe Budious

Originally posted by thehog

how can we eat all that food if we can't smoke:confused:

I can't go under these harsh stipulations.:(

I AGREE...:mad:

IF THS SMOKE FROM THE BBQ IS THE ONLY SMOKE THATS GONNA BE LURKING INT HE AIR...

I'M NOT GOING :rolleyes:

:bong:

Originally posted by mjm420

I AGREE...:mad:

IF THS SMOKE FROM THE BBQ IS THE ONLY SMOKE THATS GONNA BE LURKING INT HE AIR...

I'M NOT GOING :rolleyes:

:bong:

:laugh: relax :D naturally you are free to experience the BBQ at all levels.. ;) wouldn’t want it any other way.. :cool: