Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Vsoto212

Originally posted by foodidoo

hahahahahahahah I used to know that guy Ernie:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vic and I share the same B-day whats up Dawg

Happy belated once again

Sup Dog,

I believed I called you and wished you a Happy Birthday. Thanks, Call me sometime. I hardly dont see you out. :eek:

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Sup Dog,

I believed I called you and wished you a Happy Birthday. Thanks, Call me sometime. I hardly dont see you out. :eek:

Victor Soto

Hey where are you going tonight? Going to MERGE myself. Yeah about going out so much. Married life got me by the balls. I can admit it..

Hey where are you going tonight? Going to MERGE myself. Yeah about going out so much. Married life got me by the balls. I can admit it..

I might hit the city ( VUE ). Im already tired of the shore. I'll just go to SURF on Sundays and maybe maaaaybe hit Tempts one night. But I def have to hit up MERGE and support everyone doing the party. Yeah marrage life does tie you down:whip2: , lolol

I was at SANDBAR last night. It was the best Friday they had yet this year, but it only gets better.

Victor Soto

Vic is that Ernies uncle's Portugese restuarant. I forgot the name Segovio or El Sol or something say hi to Ernie for me.

LOL, yeah right...some restaurant in NEWARK. I will let him know you said wus up.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I think those 2 pictures need to be framed and on everyone's night stand

I know. I have others of mine that I want to give you. But I'll talk to you this week. Good to see you at the feast.

Victor Soto