Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alure Review Lauderdale.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Some info, Alure is the old Matrix which is the old Sutra, where we did our party with Oscar... Its next to voodoo.

Its amazing to me, what some of these jackass owners do. I might as well say it now, in 4 months or so, new name, and new club again. This will fail... Forget the actual physical club, but they had dj boom and dj sneak pete or some shit like that, on a mic just talking and shit like that.. I was there out of support for one of my friends who bartends, but the music was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. First hour we where there, only 3 good tracks were played. L&B remix of billy jean, S&C hide u remix, and A&P Lenny Kravitz going my way mix..

Though none of the tracks should have been played at all at that time...

It was 93.1 over and over and over again. Once the two idiots played emienem's trail park girls remix, I was about to choke them out. Then they mixed into ACDC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love ACDC, just not at a house club or a club billing itself, as "sobe finally comes to lauderdale"...

Music was sooooooooooooo bad, we jetted and hit maze up in sobe...

These two djs guys got to be related to an owner or some shit...

hers my list of things that need to be changed

1. DJ

2. ligths guy < not bad, but needs some serious programming

3. MC have nooooooooooo business anywhere in a house club

4. making the girls dress like whores is just dumb!!!! Yea they are banging hot, and great to look at, but its a club and not Scarlets

besides that, its the best redition of the club so far... Done really nice, and cleaner as in design then the last two. Sound system looks new, but i can't tell, but its ok at best. Needs to be professionaly tuned. It has a Greek or roman look to it, much better than matrix. Though they need to work with the city, and get some lights down that way.. And don't you see the brillance in voodoo, those guys always park ferraris and lambos right in front of the club, those dumb things work... Its bright and loud and voodoo will crush alure, unless alure get their shit in gear..

Club doesn't seem fully done.. Looks like more work and building ahead of them, but that place fucked up from min one with those two idiot djs and mcs... Hello, you don't crank the volume up at 11pm when no one is there. You play grooving house, disco house and keep the volume down, till it fills up.... You don't drop the hammer like that.... And for those who will read this, don't give me the its luaderdale thing, cause i fully understand the distincition between sobe and lauderdale... When they finally get serious I'll come back.... Karma is it, though I'll still swing in and see my "offcial friday night bartender".... You know who you are.. Love ya!!!

In closing, Loft is in hell with building code violations, not sure when it will open, karma keeps doing well, and I'll certainly go back to Alure to see how things change and if they get it right. But they spent money on 2 djs, a mc, a lights guy, and a camera crew, and a full set of dancers, and they forgot the key ingredient, THE MOTHER FUCKING MUSIC!!!!!.....

I could have saved them money, and did one kick ass opening with a real dj.... I support my local house scene, it just doens't support us...

S&G still had the most pack party at that club this year....

We know what the fuck we are doing, these clubs don't...

Well I liked the whole stripper look with all the female employes. But your right that had to be the most horrid Dj I have ever heard. Fucker was banging out some L&B Billy Jean then 93.1 pop trance shit. WTF lay off the crack :confused: :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranzwhore

yeah lauderdale sux!

lauderdale is far more fun then sobe or miami, just doesn't have the hard core house scene...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by norahmiami

Ft Lauderdale for the most part ....STINKS

ok, lets see why you say it "stinks"

I don't think Lauderdale sucks at all... I think it's a great alternative to the huge ass expensive clubs... i like bar hopping with beer in hand..

yeah the music might not be the best, *with exception to Karma, but at least it's a good time.

Me, saleen, Hog, and Guyman always have fun down there...:idea: hmmmmmmmm

- Lola:D

If I wanna get loaded, I can still go to the beach and do that. You can find joints on south beach that offer $2 beers and 2-for-1 specials...just gotta know where to look...and it's nice too you can go down on a drink expedition, and know full well you have the option of going to a respectable club down the street.

thats cool.....well id probably go more but being as im never the driver (love having a dd 24/7) i dont have a say all the time....

no biggie....im always there for the djs i wanna see anyways....thats all that matters...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

If I wanna get loaded, I can still go to the beach and do that. You can find joints on south beach that offer $2 beers and 2-for-1 specials...just gotta know where to look...and it's nice too you can go down on a drink expedition, and know full well you have the option of going to a respectable club down the street.

pod for the most part there is nothing to do in miami or sobe during the week... in lauderdale there is always tons of places going strong during the week...

Originally posted by saleen351

pod for the most part there is nothing to do in miami or sobe during the week... in lauderdale there is always tons of places going strong during the week...

I usually don't get into this, but u gotta be kiddin' me. I gotta stand up for Miami & Sobe... Here are some pretty happening parties throughout the week. I'm sure I missed some but I'll stick to what I'm familiar with...

Mon.

Back Door Bamby @ Crobar Local peepz, Good tunes, good vibe, another party that's lasted a century...

Secret Society @ Bed Hot chicks!! prob the best lookin' hip hop party in town.

Tantra Mo' Hot Chicks!!

Tues.

Home Cookin' @ Rain Might be Hip Hop, but this party has gone on for years & they sure do have delicious burgers.

Rumi for some nice retro & funk tunes if you get there early enuff. Nice crowd. Def one of my favs throughtout the week.

Automatic Slims Leventhal throws down a nice blend of 80's, rock, retro & then some...

Wed.

Bed really really Hot chicks with attitude, just the way I like them...

Blue Good local tunes. Shot out to Austin Leeds & Stingray.

Life Coming soon ;)

Thurs.

The Show @ Crobar long goin' party, Hip Hop if you like it that way in the mainroom & Cedric upstairs. always slammed...

The Grove Many many different places to get your drink on. College night mostly, so you can bust your casanova moves on any given 20 year old & she'll buy it.

Just a handful of places.. but how can you say there's nothing to do in Miami/Sobe. Your world is a big as Lauderdale & Maze. Get out more often...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

but how can you say there's nothing to do in Miami/Sobe. Your world is a big as Lauderdale & Maze. Get out more often...

get out more often:laugh: :laugh:

you miami fucks cant even find lauderdale on a map...

Its like all miami people were really poor growing up and the 18 miles was like crossing from cuba to miami:laugh:

PS some chick tried to knock me out in rush street last night.. hot chicks and free booze, much better than doing crack and hitting disney land in downtown miami....:idea:

ps automatic slims opens in 3 weeks across from karma lounge...:idea: and if ya wanted to know, we are already hooked up...;)

get out more often

Saleen, its obvious you need to get out a little more often and get to know what's out there (besides Lauderdale and Maze). Ft Lauderdale is so far behind with anything that has to do with clubs and music that you make yourself sound like an ass coming on here and comparing the 2 scenes. Ft. Lauderdale can't in no way compare to Sobe or Downtown and even the Grove. So for you to say that there is nothing to do in Miami during the week is "fucking ridiculous". :laugh:

And the reason i say Ft.Lauderdale stinks is 1. everything closes early 2. 30-45min drive to get home "sucks" 3. Music, doesn't compare to Miami 4. Clubs don't compare to Miami 5. I love Miami Chicks 6. Dumb "Guido Jersey Fucks"

I think all those are valid reason why I think Ft. Lauderdale stinks.

;)

South Beach definately has TONS of shit going on in the week... in fact, most of their weekly parties are better than their weekend parties...

Lauderdale doesn't suck when you live here and have to fuckin' drive down to SoBe all the time, get raped for parking, then worry about driving home. Is Laudy up to date with the music? fuck no, I'll admit that. But when I can bar hop with beer in hand, only pay $2 for parking, and be a few minutes from home, then it is fun. Most of you folks don't seem to understand that even though music/scene might not be up to par, it's the company you keep that will make or break a night. As i said in an earlier post, Saleen, hog, guyman and I seem to have great nights in Laudy.... We dance and club hop; and 100% of the time, we smile ear to ear and enjoy each others company... Now i will admit going to Venu on hip-hop night isn't my idea of a bangin' night, but for free beers, I can handle it (for an hour;))..

So, having this constant comparison of two separate cities is getting old...... Laudy is Laudy and sobe is sobe. For the most part, I'll take the local golf course over either one.

:D

You Lauderdale haters are right. It sucks. Don't bother checking it out. Keep paying your high parking fees, inflated cover charges, and drinking your overpriced drinks. And, for the record... we have many more hot chicks (that speak English) without attitudes in Lauderdale.

I like SoBe/Grove/Downtown ---- but, Lauderdale has its place.

Originally posted by norahmiami

i still think Ft Lauderdale for the most part isnt very happening...and therefore, does not compare to the club scene in Miami (not just South Beach!)

Yes the clubs arent as big (or expensive) and the music is not as good. But none of you's ever go and if any one can show me a club with house music and more girls than voodo lounge then fine. You are are flat out fucking lying if you say any club has more hot girls per guy as Vodoo lounge. That my friends is just a fact of life. So I can't blame you for not wanting to drive 45min. to get here but if you live up here and don't (and your a guy)go you have to be gay.:idea: