Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro review: Dave Seaman, Infusion

first of all, centro was packed. there wasnt much room to move for quite a while. they also didnt seem to be adhering to the ban very well.

the opener sucked. lots of KTU cheese. :puke:

Infusion.....amazing. An hour-long set of prog house and breaks, all done completely live. Live PA's definitely need to occur in this city more often.

Infusion was not as good as Way Out West, but close. The amount of energy coming from them was great.

Dave Seaman.....:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

A very disappointing experience. Not the worst set I have heard, but very mediocre. He could have used the momentum that Infusion built up and opened hard, but he decided to open with very mellow tracks. He played a little bit of cheese too.

I was expecting a lot more from him.

:(

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

first of all, centro was packed. there wasnt much room to move for quite a while. they also didnt seem to be adhering to the ban very well.

the opener sucked. lots of KTU cheese. :puke:

Infusion.....amazing. An hour-long set of prog house and breaks, all done completely live. Live PA's definitely need to occur in this city more often.

Infusion was not as good as Way Out West, but close. The amount of energy coming from them was great.

Dave Seaman.....:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

A very disappointing experience. Not the worst set I have heard, but very mediocre. He could have used the momentum that Infusion built up and opened hard, but he decided to open with very mellow tracks. He played a little bit of cheese too.

I was expecting a lot more from him.

:(

name some tracks played by all

Originally posted by smokesum

name some tracks played by all

well Infusion played their own stuff....i have never listened to them before, so i'm not sure which ones they played. i am going to be looking into acquiring their stuff soon.

the opener dropped Reina and a bunch of similar sounding vocals.

dave seaman played New York, NY and a remix of U2's "with or without you"

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

well Infusion played their own stuff....i have never listened to them before, so i'm not sure which ones they played. i am going to be looking into acquiring their stuff soon.

the opener dropped Reina and a bunch of similar sounding vocals.

dave seaman played New York, NY and a remix of U2's "with or without you"

seamans nye set was great...but he does get a lil commercial

shit i didn't see this thread so i started my own:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166025

yeah infusion kicked ass. although i have to say that for a good 80% of their set the one thought that occupied my mind was "that needs to be gradient descent on the stage"

btw erik, i thought i saw you there... and but when i went to go say hi i lost u in the crowd.

for some reason i remember infusion playing with the eminem sample - but i could be wrong... after a few vodka redbulls memory of the night becomes kind of a blur....

peaz,

RT