Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is going on in Atlanta on 6/13-15 ?

am in atlanta this week-end...friday and sat nite...any good parties ??...am into house-techno-trance....plan to go to either the Crescent Room, Eleven50 or Vision...The Riviera and Backstreet as After-Hours....what about b4 bars ??....thanks...Julien

1150 is good, they play house, tech house, you should like it. I haven't been to Crescent, but I hear it jams too, playing the same type of music. I'll probably go either on Fri or Sat.

the after hours, can't really speak from personal experience (i just moved here) but I also hear it's good, with a mix crowd.

btw, I think Crescent room is right across the street from 1150, so maybe u can check out both in one night;)

thanks for the tips...yeah, u're right....1150 and the Crescent are opposite from each other...a few nice bars-lounges in the area as well...i should be at the Crescent 2morrow nite...then 1150 on sat nite...+ Afterhours afterwards...will ask people about The Riviera or Backstreets...

noticed u were from miami...great place...attended the wmc 2003...good parties, clubs and crowd...

enjoy ur week-end...

was at The Crescent Room fri nite...GREAT music by DJ Heather...a shame the club was half empty...Eleven50 sat nite...beautiful club....nice patio...a lot of nice girls but the sound system in the main room is just terrible...and it closes really early at 3.30 am....Riviera both fri and sat nite...big club for an after hour....decent music...gay friendly but a majority of straight people...atlanta is a great place to be out...a few good DJ's this summer ath The Crescent Room :

Friday June 27th - JOSH WINK PROFOUND SOUNDS 2 TOUR

Thursday July 10th - DANNY HOWELLS GLOBAL UNDERGROUND RELEASE PARTY AND

PERFORMANCE!!!

Saturday July 12th - MARK FARINA!!!!

Friday July 18th -The Yoshitoshi residency kick off party with Behrouz and

MV

Friday July 25th - Indigo featuring DJ Dan

Saturday July 26th - Larry Tee vs. Felix Da Housecat

Saturday August 16th - DIMITRI FROM FRICKIN' PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!