Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official CP BBQ Review!

wildmiami

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

From what I can remember, there was no trouble to be found!!!!

Oh, wait, did you look behind the BBQ?????

:laugh: thanks Jackie for taking control of the food .. I was beginning to get worried Koky was going to start cooking.:laugh::D

To my CP peepz and their friends, a big ups to you folks. it was great seeing lots of new peepz in da house.

all I can say about the DJ’s, in da house you folks went off thank you, to everyone that supplied equipment and talent to bring the beats to life.

finally a big thanks to Koky, Ramon, and Steffy for putting all the pieces together.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sobeton

:laugh: thanks Jackie for taking control of the food .. I was beginning to get worried Koky was going to start cooking.:laugh::D

To my CP peepz and their friends, a big ups to you folks. it was great seeing lots of new peepz in da house.

all I can say about the DJ’s, in da house you folks went off thank you, to everyone that supplied equipment and talent to bring the beats to life.

finally a big thanks to Koky, Ramon, and Steffy for putting all the pieces together.

Thanks ton, I had a blast and I want to thank my friend Diana hwho helped out tremendously as well. Next BBQ I am totally there, and if there's a pool? Awesome!!

It was great seeing everyone there, and meeting the ones of you that I don't know.....I know that I missed getting introduced to a LOT of you guys...next time we need to have name tags. *lol*I think that next time I will be in charge of food, its a good thing I called before heading over!! Or else there wouldn't have been much food.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Next BBQ I am totally there, and if there's a pool? Awesome!!

OK next one is at my place by the pool if I can get all you peeps to head up north to Lauderdale area?

But I will need the official CP BBQ consultant staff :) (koky, Steff, Toney, Trouble, etc...)

but I know you lazy fucks won't make the 45-50 minute drive. :(

Had a blast guys... Nice seeing & meeting everyone.. Food was slammin thanks to Jacky &diana... Along with some great tunes ... Meng threw down a niceset of juicy breaks, johnny ramirez dropped a sweet house set, and Chris & Domingo ripped it up..

Koky, steffy, and Ramon you guys rock...Special thanks to the Drumjunkies for providing the sound...Cant wait for the next one.

JT

hey meng it wasnt your imagination... i love breaks..:)

well , me n steff just finished cleaning up the place & we are beat !! BUT !! it was so fawkin worth it !! we are really glad everyone made it !! it was great !! had a shitload of fun & laughes !! big thanx to johny(drumjunkie) for bringing "ALL" his equipment.. if it werent for him the music would not of been possible :aright: also a huge thank you to ramon & sobeton for helping organise everything .. without you 2 id of had a really tough time organising this thing..:aright: & to all the great dj's who participated id like to say thanx as well.. all you guys were great & some were ummmmmmmm INTRESTING :D :D & last but not least id like to send a "HUGE" "THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU" to my partner in crime Steffy .. without her i wouldnt of done shit !! I love you baby :kiss2::love: & thank you for helping me & being next to me thru out the whole thing !!:kiss2:

also huge props to dan for the pics !! thanx !

oh & btw... my fave sets of the day

is a tie between meng , mr.miami , & the tag team with chris & domingo.... sets were sick !! :aright: :aright:

Well it was a great Saturday hanging with the CP CREW,it was really cool that everyone showed up and made it one hell of a BBQ. It was nice meeting some of you guys and gals. As for the music it was awesome alot of different styles. Mike thanks for the TRANCE set @ the end needed that to get my energy started for the night. Johnny Ramirez ( I believe) was the first I herd went I got to my mommas house and was totally blown away great stuff real sick ass set. Really enjoyed all the sets. Glad everyone had a great time and cant wait for the next one. PEACE!!

p.s. Koky, brother of mine next time get there earlier and cut the mofo GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: hardy har har!!

Originally posted by staceyg5

nice pics dan

ramon> the hat strikes again

like'n the one of chris & who the fuck is domingo ;)

see u kiddies soon!

Ramon was also rocking the the terry cloth shirt .. he's such a fashion whore. :laugh: you would have loved the set from chris & domingo. those guys had never played together, and they where so on point with each other. it was just plain sick. :cool:

Originally posted by djsergio

we'd like to thank every body, my girl and i hade a great time at the party we finaly find a great people hope can be in the next one :D

nice meeting you and your girl. next time don't be so quiet ,because none of us are.. :D

It Was very cool meeting all of you, I had an incredible time,

It is an awsome friendship/bond that i see that cpeez all have, You are all just so cool and close.........very cool.

No igoes just a cool group off people that enjoy MUSIC and can really appreciate a great vibe.....Met alot of cool people.

I did not think that there were this many djs on this board,very cool. There is alot of talent here.Great tunes!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone that played was great!

It was great being able to listen to so many cool dj s (no igoes)

just great music.

Very cool to be a part of CP miami

Count me in on the next one. If there is anything else that i can help with,im in. Venue,tables etc....

Thanxs to all for the props cant wait to be able to play for all of you again.

Thanx for the love!

I will try to make it to Jazzid tonight.

www.johnnyramirez.com

It was good to finally meet some more CPer's. Nice meeting mjm420, beatfriek, mrmatas, brwneydtrouble, mrmiami, candyroll, and koky. Thanx koky for the BBQ. Definitely had a good time. Nice turn out and everybody was enjoying themselves. Thats whats all about. I'll see you guys around, either in the club or at the next BBQ. Peace. :D

hello

it was great meeting everyone yesterday. i had a great time compiled of great food, great music and great ppl:D

i hope i have the chance to meet you guys again and hopefuly spin for you next time. thanks to manny (mjm420) for taking the time to introduce me to everyone...what a socialite:laugh:

see you guys around

Sean S

Originally posted by drumsjunkie

It Was very cool meeting all of you, I had an incredible time,

It is an awsome friendship/bond that i see that cpeez all have, You are all just so cool and close.........very cool.

No igoes just a cool group off people that enjoy MUSIC and can really appreciate a great vibe.....Met alot of cool people.

I did not think that there were this many djs on this board,very cool. There is alot of talent here.Great tunes!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone that played was great!

It was great being able to listen to so many cool dj s (no igoes)

just great music.

Very cool to be a part of CP miami

Count me in on the next one. If there is anything else that i can help with,im in. Venue,tables etc....

Thanxs to all for the props cant wait to be able to play for all of you again.

Thanx for the love!

I will try to make it to Jazzid tonight.

whats an igo?

is it like those breakfast waffles, ligo my igo?

:laugh:

j/k

SS

i had a blast!!! it came together rather nicely...great beats and good food...didnt know this board had such great djs...everyone played very well...great seeing Edgar V at the party....good meeting djss, ecpolo and drumjunkie...and thanks to drumjunkie for bringing the equip. for this great party....sooooooo....whens the next one???:D