Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club---

Thanks to Sergio, Adam and Bill for puttin me on yesterday at Surf.

Weather cleared up nicely and we had such a good time.

Didnt get to hear Johnny Budz but heard ALL of Kirk's set and it was dope.

Then my MAN--Joe Ferdico tore shit up!!! He's an animal--If u didnt catch him yesterday, make sure u make it to XS this saturday as he'll be spinning with Richie Santana. Sickkk Night ahead.

Roveen then stepped up and played some bangers. Nice meeting u this weekend bro--

I jumped on later on and rocked some tracks. Had such a good time. Gotta especially thank my boy TOOOOOOCH for coming thru and hittin me off with the mic intro when the MC didnt say nothing. Means a lot that u rolled thru for the set. Good shit as always.

Theres nothing like Sundays @ Surf....:D

Mike

I have to agree, Surf was GREAT last night. Not many people, but alot of quality ass. Great job by Kirk (as always), Joe and the other guys. Amazing job by my boy Showboat. I forget the very hott girls names at Rick and Danny's bar, but thanks for the drink. Cant wait till next week!!!

What a night!

Nice meetin you Joe! "Kiss my eyes!" Yeaaaaaaaaaa

Showboat is an insane mc, lots of energy - great job man!

Miiikkkee, loved your set! I think that shot of grey goose that we did together with joe did me in lol...

Tooch, great seein you there representin'! u better not back out of a shot next time hehe

Serge, Adam, Bill thanks for everything, surf was amazing!

Glad to see this night went well!!

Serge Great Job.

Joe Ferdico is def the man. Great DJ. Hope some more people come check him out. Kids VERY Talented As Well As Mike Bugout. Two Guys that will def Make some big moves this year. Good shit guys, sorry i couldnt make it to support, I had my Cousins Wedding in Chicago.

Dont believe the Angry Indian (Binoy), it wasnt his cousin's wedding, it was his own arranged marriage. Come on Binoy, just tell us the truth,lol.

Anyway, you missed a great time. Glad to see your back home. Where does all the ass come out of. All you girls who make down on Saturdays and Sundays need to start making it down to MERGE on Friday nights. Your all missing a great time with an amazing DJ (Manny The Greek) and the classiest club in the entire shore. The only reason you chikks wont be down is because your checking out the new Friday Nights with Binoy, Joey Enuff, DJ Klutch and Richie Santana at the Colosseum. hope to see most of you Friday ;)

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Dont believe the Angry Indian (Binoy), it wasnt his cousin's wedding, it was his own arranged marriage. Come on Binoy, just tell us the truth,lol.

Anyway, you missed a great time. Glad to see your back home. Where does all the ass come out of. All you girls who make down on Saturdays and Sundays need to start making it down to MERGE on Friday nights. Your all missing a great time with an amazing DJ (Manny The Greek) and the classiest club in the entire shore. The only reason you chikks wont be down is because your checking out the new Friday Nights with Binoy, Joey Enuff, DJ Klutch and Richie Santana at the Colosseum. hope to see most of you Friday ;)

YOU DA MAN!! See you this week??