Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about diet pills.....

Does anyone on this board take MetaboLife, Xenadrine, or anything like that? I took Metabolift (GNC's version of Metabolife) for a while, and switched over to Xenadrine..which made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack, so I switched to Chitosan to give myself a break and recently switched back to Metabolift with Chitosan. I find that they give me so much energy and have been impressed with the results. Anyone else use any of these products, and what do you think?

the only use i get from energizers is to wake up in the morning. try this...if you want to wake up at 7, set your alarm for 6, take an energizer (i use stacker 2, 3, and yellow jackets) when the next alarm goes off at 7 , you will wake up without a problem. not really what you asked but it is what i use it for. when i take it normally, i get tired, upset stomach, my heart palpates, and i shake. legal drugs suck.

Originally posted by eviljav666:

HERES A GOOD DIET...

1. DONT EAT

or

2. EXERCISE

cwm23.gif CARLA "IAM SO FAT RIGHT ~~~~~~ I CANT PUT DOWN THE CHIPS~~~~ IAM SO FAT RIGHT"

I do watch what I eat and excerise regularly, but it is easier to tone up if you have some extra outside help. Also, the energy that I get from the pills helps me intensify and lengthen my workouts. Thanks for the tip though.

i think alot of it has to do with the specific way your body reacts to things...I hated stackers, they made me nauseous and REALLY shakey, but Xenadrine just curbs my appetite and gives me energy to work out longer and harder. See what works for you. Just make sure you don't drink caffeine w/them..feelin like your hearts gonna pop out of your chest doesnt feel too cute cwm6.gif ps..*takin 2 xenadrines with an E is real nice...also if u take another one when your coming down...real nice! just thought i'd share.

If you use stackers on an empty stomach, they may make you sick. IE: stomach pain, not puking sick. I use stackers to keep me awake through a night at work, (from 10 pm to 5am)but remember, both stackers and Xenadrine come in capsules. If either one of them are a bit to much for you, open the capsule and shake some of the powder out- that way you can control your dose a little. If you are looking for something that goes along with a diet and exercise program, you should use hydroxy cuts, but start off with just 1 or 2 a day. They are really strong, but they are the best fat burners out there. They also will not give you that "breathless" feeling that you sometimes get from the bronchial dialators in both Xenadrine and Stackers. ( Mau-Huang, and ephedrine/ ephedra extract, are the same thing, and they are used to open lung passages and let in more oxygen...in effect more fuel to burn fat.) Hydroxy cuts will make you s@*# like mad, but you are the one that wants the boost...

By the way, if you really want to shed lbs., go to a "easy-script" kind of DR. ( Dr. Conte in Clifton, or DR. Nochimson in West Paterson) and get some phenteramine- which is basically diet speed.

Archived