Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Curious Who Here Knows How to spin?

djdekan

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

actually guitar ctr has it advertised for $899 ...if you go in and haggle theyllprob take off a few buck$

There you go Jimmy! JEW THEM DOWN!!! I've heard it said before: "Cubans are the Jews of the Caribbean"

I went to see L & B and i think they where freaking amazing. only problem was that the sound system is to loud for that place. The place is beautiful staff is great, just the soundsystem is to loud.

I'm a huge house head but to be honest, lately i've heard some good trance, it wasn't the stuff that PVD, Edgar V, tiesto plays.

I've heard some really good sets by ben lost. i guess he would fall under progressive trance, and there has been a couple of others, just don't remember their names.

Originally posted by treepwood728

lately i've heard some good trance, it wasn't the stuff that PVD, Edgar V, tiesto plays.I've heard some really good sets by ben lost. i guess he would fall under progressive trance, and there has been a couple of others, just don't remember their names.

the PVD comment i totally agree (extemely overrated, but there is market for his kind of trance)...but Edgar and Tiesto have been putting out very good sets lately (IMO)....but James Holden has been also bangin' out good shit lately...

Tranzwhore there are a lot of good female DJs they just aren't well known. here are some to look out for, Mistress Barbara, DJ Heather, Paula Coghlan, Chloe Harris. Those are some good female DJs we also got the cheesey ones like Tracy Young and Sandra Collins. I'm sure i've missed some other fem DJs, but thats all i can think of right now.

Originally posted by treepwood728

Tranzwhore there are a lot of good female DJs they just aren't well known. here are some to look out for, Mistress Barbara, DJ Heather, Paula Coghlan, Chloe Harris. Those are some good female DJs we also got the cheesey ones like Tracy Young and Sandra Collins. I'm sure i've missed some other fem DJs, but thats all i can think of right now.

Baby Anne....Dj Rap...to name a few